Official 2017 NFL thread

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
https://www.policeone.com/officer-s...n-refuse-to-hold-flag-at-Browns-opening-game/

Police union in clevland is not going to hold the flag during the opening ceremony for the browns games. the browns players are backing kaperdicks protest and in spite of saying they support the military the browns front office is backing the players. which IS THEIR RIGHT but it says a lot about that craphole.

I think the NFL has got a real problem on their hands with this. Their ratings are going down even more this year. Personally I will not watch a game that includes a team where someone has taken a knee during preseason or regular season either. which means I MIGHT watch two games this year

Kaepernick is a washed up pos. Piss on the Cleveland Brown's as well.

I've had enough of these racist assholes kneeling a disrespecting police and military. Coaches and NFL need to start making examples out of these people or it's REALLY going to bite them in the ass hard. I wouldn't give any of those assholes the time of day.

I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
21369202_10204020161699695_1095417077345042775_n.jpg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Let's go Pats!

Pats should beat the brakes off the Chiefs. I had completely forgotten that game was on tonight. Been in a time warp, still can't get into the office due to flood waters from Harvey. The building stayed dry, however the immediate vicinity and roads are still under water.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Pats should beat the brakes off the Chiefs. I had completely forgotten that game was on tonight. Been in a time warp, still can't get into the office due to flood waters from Harvey. The building stayed dry, however the immediate vicinity and roads are still under water.
My brother had nearly 3 feet of water in his house. He's already got the drywall ripped out and drying out the walls.
Hope you get back to normal soon.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
My brother had nearly 3 feet of water in his house. He's already got the drywall ripped out and drying out the walls.
Hope you get back to normal soon.

Thank you bud. Things are looking better, they have slowed the rate of water from the dam release into the bayou. That's a big reason roads, homes and businesses have stayed flooded near buffalo bayou. Should start to see the water gradually go down now that the release of water has been slowed. I feel very fortunate to have come out of this with no real significant property damage, several friends/family have lost their homes. Think they will be bulldozing many of them that have had and still have standing water for this long.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Same thing with my wife.

Theres a golden girls marathon on the hallmark channel thats getting better ratings than this game.

What time does it start? Asking for a friend.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Theres a golden girls marathon on the hallmark channel thats getting better ratings than this game.
I'll be recording this as well as the knife special on QVC. If I have room on the DVR, I might record the game.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'll be recording this as well as the knife special on QVC. If I have room on the DVR, I might record the game.

Speaking of knives. Have you seen forged in fire? The show is basically following the Chopped cooking show format with guys forging steel, making knives/other bladed weapons, going thru elimination rounds. I can't believe there's been four seasons and I had never seen this show!

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I almost hate to say it, but i might enjoy watching the Patriots game tonight.... One of the few teams that are patriotic and don't have assholes on the team protesting during their airtime. They run their team exactly how a team should be run, and are professional.

Users who are viewing this thread