Official 2017 NFL thread

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Speaking of knives. Have you seen forged in fire? The show is basically following the Chopped cooking show format with guys forging steel, making knives/other bladed weapons, going thru elimination rounds. I can't believe there's been four seasons and I had never seen this show!

Yes, I have seen that show. Kind of interesting. Might start doing that stuff myself.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I know Hightower went down and all but it kinda looks like the Patriots are gonna be in trouble with their defense this year.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Pats have had some bad defenses over the years but this one tops them all, by far. The secondary was supposed to be their strength too and they got torched all night by a QB that is not known to be much of a gunslinger.

Their offense was over hyped too. Not nearly as good as advertised.
I've questioned Brady before and looked foolish but he is 40 now and was God awful tonight.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Pats have had some bad defenses over the years but this one tops them all, by far. The secondary was supposed to be their strength too and they got torched all night by a QB that is not known to be much of a gunslinger.

Their offense was over hyped too. Not nearly as good as advertised.
I've questioned Brady before and looked foolish but he is 40 now and was God awful tonight.
That's gotta be some of his worst numbers ever tonight.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
So why on Earth would any sports journalists rank them number 1? And on a side note, they'll probably drop 8 or 10 spots after tonight's performance.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
KC secondary is solid and they played their tits off tonight. I hope Berry is ok but it didn't look good. Alex Smith - wow nice job right there! The KC rookie RB impressed also. Pats couldn't stop the pass or the run, and didn't put much pressure on Smith.

Pats will still be ok in a horrible division. They will make adjustments and get better - they always do. But the rest of the AFC might be catching up. AFC west looks to be the best in the league this year.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Chiefs looked good tonight. Alex Smith surprised the hell out of everyone by stretching the field the way he did. Brady took a beating, he may reevaluate that whole playing til 45 thing.

Also some of you need to reexamine just what a POS and racist is, smh. Whether you agree with the way Kaep and others chose to protest, the man backed up every word he has said and is actually out here doing good charity work and putting his money and time where his mouth is.

colin450

Established Member
I don't mind the loss after all the 16-0 talk before the season started. They'll be better next week. If Hightower is out the defense is ****ed.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Pssst PPPSSSSTTT. Hey you, over there in the locker room crying, yeh you number 12. I gots some HGH. I know a guy.

Pats officially have the absolute worst record in the NFL.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL well that was a disappointing game.
It's only week 1. If there's one thing we all know about the Pats, you can't count them out. There's a lot more season left and I'm sure there's going to be quite a few changes made before next week.
The Pats have one of those piss poor games every so often, I'm glad they got it out of their system on week 1.

colin450

Established Member
Pssst PPPSSSSTTT. Hey you, over there in the locker room crying, yeh you number 12. I gots some HGH. I know a guy.

Pats officially have the absolute worst record in the NFL.

The Jets and Bills will be playing for the division lead Sunday.

Looks like the defense is already ****ed. A rookie RB gashed them for almost 150.

Don't get your hopes up.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
21463240_1564973353549639_2471160607465841364_n.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Kinda funny seeing how the media was all over their ass last night 16-0 repeat this, that, blah blah.

Signed a jealous hater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread