Official 2017 NFL thread

colin450

Established Member
Berry owned him. Sucks for the Chiefs he's out for the year now.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
yoda_zps1yvedhoj.jpg

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Was hoping to find this on youtube to better post it, but oh well:
Edit: Well, that posted better than I though! lol

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Which brings up the question; which team will crash and burn the worst this season? Cleveland doesn't count since it's a given and no one expects anything out of them anyway. I'm talking about a team that everyone expects will make the playoffs and ends up in the toilet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Honestly, the Chiefs are pretty damn good this year.

The Pats didn't play well, but the Chiefs aren't a slouch team either. They were 12-5 last year with a shit offense..30th in the league in redzone scoring. They NEVER stretched the field vertically, which they did last night on several occasions. With the run game working so well for them, they also gave Smith plenty of time in the pocket.

I was very impressed with their showing. I am glad we played NE early though, by week 5 or 6 they'll have a lot of their issues ironed out.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Which brings up the question; which team will crash and burn the worst this season? Cleveland doesn't count since it's a given and no one expects anything out of them anyway. I'm talking about a team that everyone expects will make the playoffs and ends up in the toilet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Browns, Niners, and Jets might have 8 wins COMBINED this year... and that includes games they play against each other (if any).

Users who are viewing this thread