Official 2017 NFL thread

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
A few things...

How many seasons did Bill and Tom sell their souls to the devil for?

The NFL is a business so it does not have the burden of proof that law enforcement has for player conduct issues.

I am so tired of Kaepernick talk. Every ****ing day since he kneeled ESPN has talked about him, wanted to interview every ****ing player, coach, owner, janitor, concession stand worker while swearing he is not a distraction and to top it off they don't even talk about the fact that he would have a job and most likely be the starter had he not ****ing opted out of his $14.5 million dollar contract.

Last, GO STEELERS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
LMAO! Osweiller is going back to Denver and the Browns are gonna pay him $16MM to do it.

All joking aside, it's not a bad move for Denver for $775k.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
LMAO! Osweiller is going back to Denver and the Browns are gonna pay him $16MM to do it.

All joking aside, it's not a bad move for Denver for $775k.

The browns paid him 16 million to go away :D That really says all you need to know about Osweiller in the first place. I wouldn't get my hopes up in Denver, don't think you will ever see the performance you saw in 2015.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
That's what you guys get though for signing a player whos never played a full season in the NFL to a 72 million dollar contract. That's just about as asinine as the 100+ million Cutler contract the idiots on the Bears gave him.

I still feel sorry for the Texans, because legitimately, they are a QB away from being serious contenders. They just can't get their shit together and get one. It would be nice for them to surprise everyone and get to the SB with all the crap that city is has been through, and will still have for a long time. At least it can give them something positive. Same with the Astros. Hope they make it to the WS.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
A few things...

How many seasons did Bill and Tom sell their souls to the devil for?

The NFL is a business so it does not have the burden of proof that law enforcement has for player conduct issues.

I am so tired of Kaepernick talk. Every ****ing day since he kneeled ESPN has talked about him, wanted to interview every ****ing player, coach, owner, janitor, concession stand worker while swearing he is not a distraction and to top it off they don't even talk about the fact that he would have a job and most likely be the starter had he not ****ing opted out of his $14.5 million dollar contract.

Last, GO Bengals!

Fixed it for ya.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The browns paid him 16 million to go away :D That really says all you need to know about Osweiller in the first place. I wouldn't get my hopes up in Denver, don't think you will ever see the performance you saw in 2015.

Nope the defense carried that team.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
That's what you guys get though for signing a player whos never played a full season in the NFL to a 72 million dollar contract. That's just about as asinine as the 100+ million Cutler contract the idiots on the Bears gave him.

I still feel sorry for the Texans, because legitimately, they are a QB away from being serious contenders. They just can't get their shit together and get one. It would be nice for them to surprise everyone and get to the SB with all the crap that city is has been through, and will still have for a long time. At least it can give them something positive. Same with the Astros. Hope they make it to the WS.

I agree like NO did man all good points.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

We were desperate. I'm glad we were willing to try at least. I'm also glad they admitted their mistake early and tried to correct it. I think Watson might become something.

He's better than Paxton Lynch right now haha. And cheaper.

We'll, there's that lol.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
We were desperate. I'm glad we were willing to try at least. I'm also glad they admitted their mistake early and tried to correct it. I think Watson might become something.

We'll, there's that lol.

Damn right, jokes aside I was happy to see the Texans make an aggressive move, too bad it didn't pay off with Brock. I would rather see them take some chances than play it safe and settle for mediocrity, as in just barely good enough game managers. I think Watson will develop into one helluva QB. Ok maybe I am praying for latter :D

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
https://www.policeone.com/officer-s...n-refuse-to-hold-flag-at-Browns-opening-game/

Police union in clevland is not going to hold the flag during the opening ceremony for the browns games. the browns players are backing kaperdicks protest and in spite of saying they support the military the browns front office is backing the players. which IS THEIR RIGHT but it says a lot about that craphole.

I think the NFL has got a real problem on their hands with this. Their ratings are going down even more this year. Personally I will not watch a game that includes a team where someone has taken a knee during preseason or regular season either. which means I MIGHT watch two games this year

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I've had enough of these racist assholes kneeling a disrespecting police and military. Coaches and NFL need to start making examples out of these people or it's REALLY going to bite them in the ass hard. I wouldn't give any of those assholes the time of day.

scott_0

Established Member
Coaches and NFL need to start making examples out of these people
just what do you mean by "these people"

on another note, looks like the ewok Elliot is going to escape unscathed, smh what a piece of shit

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
just what do you mean by "these people"
emoji23.png

on another note, looks like the ewok Elliot is going to escape unscathed, smh what a piece of shit

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk
You can't be serious? He gets accused of something that he didn't do and he's the piece of shit. Stop it. Your bias is showing.

Users who are viewing this thread