Official 2017 NFL thread

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
This is the first year in a long time that I didn't watch more than five minutes of the Combine. I only did because that guy ran 4.22 even though it didn't look like he was going that fast.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Hoping for a playoff win. If not like I've said a bunch of previous times Marvin Lewis needs to go. He should of already been gone. Same with Pacman make an example out of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colin450

Established Member
Russ Wilson took maybe the weirdest pregnancy pictures ever with his wife. I'm not even sure I can post it here.

Duecestang

Established Member
Panthers going running back with 1st pick should go ol or DB maybe they will pick and trade

Macman756

Established Member
C6VlVjEUYAAuTCA.jpg

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Denver or Houston, which ever Romo goes to is the instant AFC favorite as SB representative IMO.

colin450

Established Member
Denver or Houston, which ever Romo goes to is the instant AFC favorite as SB representative IMO.

Denver and Houston are a good QB away from being a threat in the AFC. Tony Romo will not get them to the level of beating the Patriots or even the Steelers on the road in the playoffs.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Yeah as a Denver fan I'm not too thrilled about getting Romo, he just never seemed to really have it when it counted in Dallas.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Denver and Houston are a good QB away from being a threat in the AFC. Tony Romo will not get them to the level of beating the Patriots or even the Steelers on the road in the playoffs.

I disagree. Romo's only issue is health, I think he gives either team a two year window to win the SB. Both teams mentioned will not lean on Romo to win it himself because the defense is the strength of both teams. I know its a very, very small sample size but that one drive he played in that last regular season game was impressive.

colin450

Established Member
I disagree. Romo's only issue is health, I think he gives either team a two year window to win the SB. Both teams mentioned will not lean on Romo to win it himself because the defense is the strength of both teams. I know its a very, very small sample size but that one drive he played in that last regular season game was impressive.

Health and choking in any moment that mattered for the Cowboys. The Broncos wouldn't even be the best team in their division with him. With Houston he might make them #2 in the AFC if he can stay on the field. Not on the Patriots level but probably their biggest threat.

colin450

Established Member
My prediction, Dallas goes 8-8 and Jerry Jones is beaten to death by Romo lovers.

Lol this would be great.

Patriots traded for Dwayne Allen from the Colts. Don't know too much about him but having 2 pass catching TEs has been their philosophy for a while.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
The Bengals are full of players who need to be made examples of.

Go Russell go - wow is his wife fantastic.

Any team who wants Cutler deserves to suck donkey balls.

The odds of Romo starting and finishing 4 games total are 1:1,000,000

Users who are viewing this thread