Official 2017 NFL thread

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Sure would be nice if the Bills, Dolphins, or Jets didn't completely suck every...damn...year. That would make things a little interesting. Jets had a brief run several years ago...but they refused to bring in a QB with even average talent.

Branhammer

Established Member
Sure would be nice if the Bills, Dolphins, or Jets didn't completely suck every...damn...year. That would make things a little interesting. Jets had a brief run several years ago...but they refused to bring in a QB with even average talent.

The Dolphins didn't suck last year! They just weren't....great. Lol. I'll take another playoff appearance this year even if it's another one and done, I'll tell you that much. It'd be great to see them as a top 12 team consistently. Baby steps...

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't get how he gets six games. But dumbass PAC Man Jones only gets one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or how Josh Brown only got one game for abusing his wife over multiple years(even admitted to it).
Yet, allegations do in Zeke, for now. And the NFL thinks Zeke abused his ex-gf, even after legal investigators/DA drop the case due to conflicting/inconsistent statements.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Or how Josh Brown only got one game for abusing his wife over multiple years(even admitted to it).
Yet, allegations do in Zeke, for now. And the NFL thinks Zeke abused his ex-gf, even after legal investigators/DA drop the case due to conflicting/inconsistent statements.

Forgot about Brown. Yeah it's BS man.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Roger Goodell and the NFL can eat a bag of dicks!! So now this piece of shit sets a precedent that if a girl accuses you of something and even if you have proof the girl is lying, Goodell and the NFL are still going to suspend you.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Roger Goodell and the NFL can eat a bag of dicks!! So now this piece of shit sets a precedent that if a girl accuses you of something and even if you have proof the girl is lying, Goodell and the NFL are still going to suspend you.

Its goodell. the scum bag wouldn't know fair if it beat him to death.

colin450

Established Member
All you idiots crying about Ezekiel Elliot suspension are probably the same guys that were happy about the Brady suspension. Goodell set the precedent with that one, he can suspend any player at any time for anything. And most of you guys were happy about that.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
All you idiots crying about Ezekiel Elliot suspension are probably the same guys that were happy about the Brady suspension. Goodell set the precedent with that one, he can suspend any player at any time for anything. And most of you guys were happy about that.

Brady should've been banned for life for cheating twice. Same with Belicheck.

I kid, I kid. I know I will be happy when him and Belicheck ride off into the sun set and retire. Signed a jealous hater.

Branhammer

Established Member

I wasn't sad to see Brady miss games, but I did say the whole thing was bullshit. The Zeke thing is bullshit too. I guess in the NFL a dumb lying whore can accuse you and you're just automatically guilty in the eyes of GODell. There were even reports of the ****ing ****-bag saying things like "you're a black man and I'm a white woman, who are they going to believe?"

Branhammer

Established Member
Me: "Miami MIGHT not be totally ****ed with Cutler as our QB if the defense plays well and they can keep the ball out of Cutler's hands by running well."

Ajayi and Drake go into concussion protocol and Raekwon McMillan/Tony Lippett go out for the entire season.

Me again: "Well **** me....that'll do it."

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, just like Sam Elliott says in The Big Lebowski, "sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes the bar eats you".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Assuming Cutler would win more than 4 games with the entire Dolphins team healthy ( unless the defense shuts teams out ) is one HELL of a stretch. He is THAT awful.

Users who are viewing this thread