Established Member
Premium Member
56d89dfdd1f5cb48925a1202ffbbd07a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Dude ur gonna look so stupid when ur little hero Mike Tyson gets knocked the **** out! Stop dreaming snowflake..... U probably still still have Tyson posters in ur room huh?

Little snowflakes are butt-hurt all over the world cause their hero is about to get embarassed by a YouTuber lol.

I love Tyson best figher ever in his PRIME.... Im sure Larry Bird could come back and compete with the current all stars.... no doubt smfh.

Ppl like u are stupid enough to think an old man who was a boxer 30 years ago is gonna compete with a Professional boxer in his prime. Yep, hes a professional boxer.

He's not a great boxer but he did just fine against an UNDEFEATED Professional boxer so he will CRUSH Tyson little snowflake. Come to terms with the fact that a Youtuber is gonna knock Tyson out cold!

That will give u a long Schlong to suck on im sure lol

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Dude ur gonna look so stupid when ur little hero Mike Tyson gets knocked the **** out! Stop dreaming snowflake..... U probably still still have Tyson posters in ur room huh?

Little snowflakes are butt-hurt all over the world cause their hero is about to get embarassed by a YouTuber lol.

I love Tyson best figher ever in his PRIME.... Im sure Larry Bird could come back and compete with the current all stars.... no doubt smfh.

Ppl like u are stupid enough to think an old man who was a boxer 30 years ago is gonna compete with a Professional boxer in his prime. Yep, hes a professional boxer.

He's not a great boxer but he did just fine against an UNDEFEATED Professional boxer so he will CRUSH Tyson little snowflake. Come to terms with the fact that a Youtuber is gonna knock Tyson out cold!

That will give u a long Schlong to suck on im sure lol

IMG_1613.JPG

@GNBRETT wants to be Jake Paul’s reverse cowgirl.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Are they asking you to tip too? Whats your story?

Around here in when you use your card and it prompts the screen, the cashier will say ok the screen will ask you a couple questions and you can decide if you want to tip or not.

And Marco’s is pretty good for fast food on the fly pizza. It’s new around these parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread