NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Dude ur gonna look so stupid when ur little hero Mike Tyson gets knocked the **** out! Stop dreaming snowflake..... U probably still still have Tyson posters in ur room huh?

Little snowflakes are butt-hurt all over the world cause their hero is about to get embarassed by a YouTuber lol.

I love Tyson best figher ever in his PRIME.... Im sure Larry Bird could come back and compete with the current all stars.... no doubt smfh.

Ppl like u are stupid enough to think an old man who was a boxer 30 years ago is gonna compete with a Professional boxer in his prime. Yep, hes a professional boxer.

He's not a great boxer but he did just fine against an UNDEFEATED Professional boxer so he will CRUSH Tyson little snowflake. Come to terms with the fact that a Youtuber is gonna knock Tyson out cold!

That will give u a long Schlong to suck on im sure lol

Jake Paul doesn’t do anything for the sport of boxing. He’s a YouTube troll.

Tyson was a lot of fun to watch but also one of the most overrated HWs in the history of boxing. He’s also nearly 60.

Giving this circus any attention does a disservice to the sport.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Jake Paul doesn’t do anything for the sport of boxing. He’s a YouTube troll.

Tyson was a lot of fun to watch but also one of the most overrated HWs in the history of boxing. He’s also nearly 60.

Giving this circus any attention does a disservice to the sport.
Interesting, you really think he was overrated as HW champ? He was the face of boxing in the early 90s

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_8805.jpeg
IMG_8806.jpeg

Tezz500

Established Member
Interesting, you really think he was overrated as HW champ? He was the face of boxing in the early 90s

Extremely overrated.

Go back and watch his “prime era” fight against James “Bonecrusher” Smith.

He was explosive and an incredible athlete. A joy to watch but put him against any of the elites and he loses. Which was obvious in the 90s

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Extremely overrated.

Go back and watch his “prime era” fight against James “Bonecrusher” Smith.

He was explosive and an incredible athlete. A joy to watch but put him against any of the elites and he loses. Which was obvious in the 90s
Didn't he KO Frazier?

Nevermind. I think I'm thinking of George Foreman.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

I've seen it argued that not only was he the best HW Boxer, ever... But the greatest athlete ever when viewed in the context of how much he dominated in his sport and by his margin of victory.

Kind of imagine if Jordan went out and threw up 100pts in the first 5 minutes sort of thing.

Tezz500

Established Member
Didn't he KO Frazier?

Nevermind. I think I'm thinking of George Foreman.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

A very old washed up Larry Holmes is probably who you’re thinking about. Him and Foreman never fought. He ducked Lewis for years. Lewis even had to sue him and the IBF. Tyson ended up paying step aside money so he could fight that bum Seldon.

Last edited:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I've seen it argued that not only was he the best HW Boxer, ever... But the greatest athlete ever when viewed in the context of how much he dominated in his sport and by his margin of victory.

Kind of imagine if Jordan went out and threw up 100pts in the first 5 minutes sort of thing.
I think he was definitely a dominate KO artist but I wouldn't argue he was the greatest athlete in regard to boxing.
But his fights definitely PPV boxing on the map. I remember my father ordering all this fights because everyone just wanted to watch him from a pure entertainment aspect.

Tezz500

Established Member

Name the top 5 fighters Tyson beat that makes him worthy of this comparison / title.

Users who are viewing this thread