IMG_6794.JPG

IMG_6795.JPG

IMG_6796.JPG

Sent from her G Spot using the svtperformance.com mobile app

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m 33 years old.

For most of my life I have been told, and genuinely believed that America is the greatest nation on Earth.

But over the last few years (and I generalize, meaning many) I’ve come to the conclusion that one of two things is true.

Either,

A- That is false.
Or
B- While it is true, we as a nation are overwhelmingly weighted down by the worst of the worst. People who are literally worse than the worst of a 3rd World nation. Those, who despite growing up and being given the 1st World-Privilege, have decided to live in a filthy sub-reality of non-existent self worth and societal decay.

Kartracer

Established Member
So funny.
I’m 33 years old.

For most of my life I have been told, and genuinely believed that America is the greatest nation on Earth.

But over the last few years (and I generalize, meaning many) I’ve come to the conclusion that one of two things is true.

Either,

A- That is false.
Or
B- While it is true, we as a nation are overwhelmingly weighted down by the worst of the worst. People who are literally worse than the worst of a 3rd World nation. Those, who despite growing up and being given the 1st World-Privilege, have decided to live in a filthy sub-reality of non-existent self worth and societal decay.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
I’m 33 years old.

Either,

A- That is false.
Or

giphy.gif

Wrong thread? lol

Users who are viewing this thread