NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
I have had my 99 XJ for about 15 years now, was my DD up till last year when my daughter talked me into letting her have it. She gets major points from the high school boys. Funny thing is not once was a duck ever left on it. She drives it for less than two years and has two ducks. She asked if she could put the ducks on the dash and I told her it was up to her. It’s her thing and I don’t really care. There could be way worse things I could worry about! I have a pretty sweet deal with her, we take it off road, she gets to clean it! It’s not just a pavement pounder. Nothing too serious 2 inch OME lift, the rest is stock.
Trailer Queen

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
FB_IMG_1714164780452.jpg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I actually love the 1911, have one and another Jr Browning masterpiece… Fn Highpower…
I love the 1911...yet i still dont own one...im gonna though dammit. I honestly **** up and buy something else when i have the cash for a proper 1911 lol...like ****in supressors or thermals lol

C2tuck

Established Member
I stopped and got an egg McMuffin and a large OJ today and it was $8.50. You get it in a meal with a hash brown and it's over $10. Insane.

I ran thru a Taco Bell yesterday and got a burrito supreme/taco supreme meal with an extra bean burrito and it was over $12 bucks…ridiculous!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I ran thru a Taco Bell yesterday and got a burrito supreme/taco supreme meal with an extra bean burrito and it was over $12 bucks…ridiculous!

I usually get a classic chicken quesadilla, a chicken soft taco, and a medium soda when I go there and it's $14.00. Taco Bell ain't so cheap anymore. I remember when you would go there to get a meal for $3 or $4.

Last edited:

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Of the so called "cheap fast foods" taco bell is one of the most expensive in comparison to what you get for the money

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Call me Chief

Established Member
I actually love the 1911, have one and another Jr Browning masterpiece… Fn Highpower

I usually get a classic chicken quesadilla, a chicken soft taco, and a medium soda when I go there and it's $14.00. Taco Bell ain't so cheap anymore. I remember when you would go there to get a meal for $3 or $4.
I remember when McD's used to advertise change back from your dollar when you got a hamburger, small fries, small drink. Of course the change back was one penny and I am old as ****.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
I remember when McD's used to advertise change back from your dollar when you got a hamburger, small fries, small drink. Of course the change back was one penny and I am old as ****.
Back in high school me and a couple of friends would leave campus at lunch and run down to the McDonald's up the road. We'd get 30 hamburger and cheeseburgers for less than 10 bucks, get back and toss the security guard a couple hush burgers and life was great

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I went to In n Out last night.

8.40 for two cheeseburgers. Seemed ok time.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

A lot cheaper than 5 Guys. I've been there twice and won't eat there due to the outrageous costs. Iirc I got a burger, fries, and a shake for $24.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
about 10 years ago I was waiting for a flight out of LAX, had a burger fries and a coke, 24.00! I will admit that it mayy have been one of the best burgers I have had from a chain though. I don't remember the name of the chain unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread