NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Vegan, antifa, gender neutral, gluten-free, athiest, vaping, "Trump's not MY president", donates to ASPCA, pomade in the beard, oversized glasses, bicycle with a wine carrier, indie band listening, "Woahhh these are the tightest, penis-compressingest, sperm-killingest, testicle-grippingest jeans I've ever tried on!", tattooed from head to toe......Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?
clark.jpg

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
My friend's 650whp ETS Evo was probably the fastest, most violent car I have ever been in. Those cars are on another level with how light they are. He could turn his up to 800+ but we never got there before he sold it, and I can't fathom how that would feel.

I ran one in my 03 years ago and only managed to slowly pull away, not sure what was done, though I know it wasn't that fast.... my 03 was just a full bolton, pullied pig.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I ran one in my 03 years ago and only managed to slowly pull away, not sure what was done, though I know it wasn't that fast.... my 03 was just a full bolton, pullied pig.

Yeah, his was a stroker 2.3 (or 2.4?), turbo, and E85. Some nerdy kid that worked for Microsoft and got his first paycheck had it built but didn't realize that it was going to scare him so bad so he sold it to him. He sold it to one of our techs and he slid it down the street and into two STIs in a car dealership lot lol.

Users who are viewing this thread