Kevins89notch

Established Member
Picture from earlier today of the south rose:

r3GO3ry.jpg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
My gumshoe grandfather is on the case and makes all of you look like rank amateurs. He believes it was terrorism and the muslim perps will be caught very easily. How? It goes off the rails but they will be drunk (perhaps in Belgium, Austria, Holland, etc..,) at which point they will be in a bar bragging about what happened. Unfortunately for them French spies, appearing drunk, will be there listening.

Klay

Established Member
Quite possibly the stupidest ****ing post in the history of SVTP.

For someone who has been here since 2009, you know well enough that his comment is not even close to the stupidest.

In fact, it wasnt stupid at all. Everyone who thinks logically knows exactly what he was trying to say. We all know Islam is a religion, not a race. However, I am nearly certain the post he quoted was only referring to a certain kind of Muslim which most definitely are of a certain race. You dont have to agree with his thinking to know what he (blown89) meant.

I swear, there is a certain sub group of SVTP who will get pissed when the media or liberals assume the worst about conservatives or white people (like kavanaugh) but they have no problem assuming the worst about other groups (like muslims). At least don't be so obvious with the hypocrisy.

MG0h3

Established Member
For someone who has been here since 2009, you know well enough that his comment is not even close to the stupidest.

In fact, it wasnt stupid at all. Everyone who thinks logically knows exactly what he was trying to say. We all know Islam is a religion, not a race. However, I am nearly certain the post he quoted was only referring to a certain kind of Muslim which most definitely are of a certain race. You dont have to agree with his thinking to know what he (blown89) meant.

I swear, there is a certain sub group of SVTP who will get pissed when the media or liberals assume the worst about conservatives or white people (like kavanaugh) but they have no problem assuming the worst about other groups (like muslims). At least don't be so obvious with the hypocrisy.

No, I think he called anyone that suspects it’s Muslim terrorism is a racist.

I don’t really think it is, but I won’t be surprised at all if it turns out to be that.

I swear, there’s a certain subgroup here on SVTP that sings the same story the left wing extremists do; that if a negative comment is made about someone of a different race, that person commenting is racist.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Is there a group of current "white people" or "other groups" with a recent documented violent activity as those that practice radical/fundamental Islam?

Or maybe a group of "white people" or "other people" that act on their open calls for the extermination of other groups?

Wake up.

Klay

Established Member
No, I think he called anyone that suspects it’s Muslim terrorism is a racist.

I don’t really think it is, but I won’t be surprised at all if it turns out to be that.

I swear, there’s a certain subgroup here on SVTP that sings the same story the left wing extremists do; that if a negative comment is made about someone of a different race, that person commenting is racist.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

He said he would rather wait for evidence then indulge in racism.

It is fine if there is some evidence to suggest it was terrorism or purposely done to suspect muslims. They commit a good portion of terrorist acts.

However, there isn't anything to suggest this was purposely done, so assuming a certain a certain group did it is wrong. Not quite sure how much plainer it could get.

There are plenty of negative comments said about individuals of other races than white that go unchallenged. I chose not to be a hypocrite and do the same things I complain about others. The media and liberals paint with a broad brush and assume stuff all the time because it goes with their agenda. I wont do the same because then I am no different then them.

MG0h3

Established Member
I think a lot of “you people” (lol) confuse stereotyping with racism. Snowflake syndrome.

Stereotypes are often true, usually funny but people can get butthurt.

Irony is that you and people like blown89 always turn this into a discussion about race when it hasn’t gone there. You guys probably form opinions based on race quicker than the guys saying some durka durka fried the church.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread