Notre Dame cathedral on fire

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I do know if this restoration company is found out to start this fire, I know for a fact that they'll probably be dissolved and defunct before the weeks out over this as their insurance would not cover this under their policy.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
The local news was just saying it was not intentionally started, nor was it an act of terrorism.
Now, whether or not we can believe the news is a different story.

quad

Established Member
Are the construction workers washing their hands with petrol?! WTF! How can a fire like that start because of construction work? This seems fishy to me and I agree the traitors in France will never admit if terrorism was involved. They'll push this one under the rug I suspect. And why did it take 2 hours to get there? This a priceless piece of history. Fortunately I visited the cathedral before it went up in smoke.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
What's wrong with waiting for evidence this was a terrorist attack before jumping to that conclusion?
jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

What??? Someone had to

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Are the construction workers washing their hands with petrol?! WTF! How can a fire like that start because of construction work? This seems fishy to me and I agree the traitors in France will never admit if terrorism was involved. They'll push this one under the rug I suspect. And why did it take 2 hours to get there? This a priceless piece of history. Fortunately I visited the cathedral before it went up in smoke.

Pretty easy actually. A faulty extension cord or light. Sparks for a grinder or welder, etc. That 800 year old wood doesn't need a lot to catch especially with some wind behind it.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Pretty easy actually. A faulty extension cord or light. Sparks for a grinder or welder, etc. That 800 year old wood doesn't need a lot to catch especially with some wind behind it.

They did just that to a major campus in Iowa years back. They burnt down the most famous dome on campus.

MG0h3

Established Member
Is that what it was?? I was watching Shepard Smith when he called but stepped into my kitchen and totally missed what he said. I walked back into the living room when Smith was lecturing him saying "nope, not on my watch''' blah blah blah.

What did the guy say?

I don’t even think he got to suggesting desecration or terrorism....the guy said we have to be politically correct and bam. Shepard booted him

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TVSed GT

Established Member
Nothing at all.

And if it turns out the fire HAD NOTHING to do with terrorism, please explain how the comments prior are racist.

RACIST!!! BLEH!!

rofl. absolutely unreal.
These days if you’re not 100% PC or toe the lefts line you’re racist, islamaphobic, or whatever the label of the week happens to be. God I hope this shit is a fad that disappears soon

Users who are viewing this thread