Notre Dame cathedral on fire

Zemedici

Established Member
I think a lot of “you people” (lol) confuse stereotyping with racism. Snowflake syndrome.

Stereotypes are often true, usually funny but people can get butthurt.

Irony is that you and people like blown89 always turn this into a discussion about race when it hasn’t gone there. You guys probably form opinions based on race quicker than the guys saying some durka durka fried the church.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

And it’s not like stereotypes just appear out of nowhere....the majority of them are based in reality.....

Words hurt!

Blown 89

Established Member
You guys probably form opinions based on race quicker than the guys saying some durka durka fried the church.
Yeah, wanting to wait for evidence rather than jumping on stereotypes with no supporting evidence is clearly the behavior of someone that jumps on race baiting quickly.....:rolleyes:

Yes, race was the wrong word to describe the stupidity the person I reference exhibited. Get over it.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
We know it's not an IS because they would have been the first to take credit for it.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
However, there isn't anything to suggest this was purposely done, so assuming a certain a certain group did it is wrong.

There is nothing suggesting it wasn't Terrorism.

Taking the stance that "the fire was an accident" with no evidence is the same as finding a dead body that's been shot and taking that it was an "accident" until you find evidence to thr contrary.

Investigators need to approach this as a crime. PERIOD.

Its either deliberate arson, or criminal neglegence by the construction company or care takers.

The EU is ungodly regulated when it comes to workplace safety. If a fire started after the work day, then someone violated a workplace safety law.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
We know it's not an IS because they would have been the first to take credit for it.

Doesn't mean it wasnt some asshole teenager, disgruntled employee, Death Metal Satanist, bitter atheist, etc.... as I've already stated.

20 years ago 800 year old churches got lit in Norway by assholes. Church's all across France been recently vandilized. Seems convient this happens the week leading into Easter.

Screenshot_20190416-165546__01.jpeg

quad

Established Member
They are already saying it is a firefighter. Does not look like one to me but the resolution sucks as usual. With today's technology you'd expect better resolution. Investigators already called it accidental before the fire was even done. **** the treasonous globalist governments.

Last edited:

quad

Established Member

Taking the stance that "the fire was an accident" with no evidence is the same as finding a dead body that's been shot and taking that it was an "accident" until you find evidence to thr contrary.

Its either deliberate arson, or criminal neglegence by the construction company or care takers.

The EU is ungodly regulated when it comes to workplace safety. If a fire started after the work day, then someone violated a workplace safety law.
There's gotta be surveillance videos. This would be a perfect opportunity to expose the French government if someone has clear proof and brings it out after they come out with their official report calling it an accident. I would love to see Macron drawn and quartered in front of the Notre Dame when all is said and done.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
For someone who has been here since 2009, you know well enough that his comment is not even close to the stupidest.

In fact, it wasnt stupid at all. Everyone who thinks logically knows exactly what he was trying to say. We all know Islam is a religion, not a race. However, I am nearly certain the post he quoted was only referring to a certain kind of Muslim which most definitely are of a certain race. You dont have to agree with his thinking to know what he (blown89) meant.

I swear, there is a certain sub group of SVTP who will get pissed when the media or liberals assume the worst about conservatives or white people (like kavanaugh) but they have no problem assuming the worst about other groups (like muslims). At least don't be so obvious with the hypocrisy.

Simple question. Have you ever read the quran?

quad

Established Member
They are already saying it is a firefighter. Does not look like one to me but the resolution sucks as usual. With today's technology you'd expect better resolution. Investigators already called it accidental before the fire was even done. **** the treasonous globalist governments.
Ok looks like it was a firefighter. Here is a higher resolution video.

Twisted2v

Established Member
Perhaps the French won't believe that some cavemen terrorists hacked a plane in Vienna, flew it all the way to Paris, made a perfect elevation drop and drove right into the building.

All the videos have vertigo when the "plane" is in the frame.

Klay

Established Member

For one, I never claimed it only was an accident and nothing else. I honestly dont know. There is a difference though in presuming it was arson/terrorism and presuming muslims did it.
That is the same logic that race baiters use. They presume all negative police interaction with people of color must be racist in nature.
So excuse if I dont automatically assume anything negative that happens must be because of muslims.

Plus, the investigators should go into it without any preconceived notions. Why should they presume it was criminal in nature? They should just go in and look for evidence. If it points to arson, pursue that path. If it points to an accident, then pursue that instead.

Simple question. Have you ever read the quran?

Not sure how that is relevant? I have never claimed the Muslim faith is peaceful. I'm sure there are plenty of muslims who dont know what it says, thus wouldnt harm others. I think the Muslim faith is terrible but I refuse to assume all people in a specific group must be horrible and responsible for everything bad in the world.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
For one, I never claimed it only was an accident and nothing else. I honestly dont know. There is a difference though in presuming it was arson/terrorism and presuming muslims did it.
That is the same logic that race baiters use. They presume all negative police interaction with people of color must be racist in nature.
So excuse if I dont automatically assume anything negative that happens must be because of muslims.

Plus, the investigators should go into it without any preconceived notions. Why should they presume it was criminal in nature? They should just go in and look for evidence. If it points to arson, pursue that path. If it points to an accident, then pursue that instead.

Not sure how that is relevant? I have never claimed the Muslim faith is peaceful. I'm sure there are plenty of muslims who dont know what it says, thus wouldnt harm others. I think the Muslim faith is terrible but I refuse to assume all people in a specific group must be horrible and responsible for everything bad in the world.

Give it a read and tell me what you think of it.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
For someone who has been here since 2009, you know well enough that his comment is not even close to the stupidest.

In fact, it wasnt stupid at all. Everyone who thinks logically knows exactly what he was trying to say. We all know Islam is a religion, not a race. However, I am nearly certain the post he quoted was only referring to a certain kind of Muslim which most definitely are of a certain race. You dont have to agree with his thinking to know what he (blown89) meant.

I swear, there is a certain sub group of SVTP who will get pissed when the media or liberals assume the worst about conservatives or white people (like kavanaugh) but they have no problem assuming the worst about other groups (like muslims). At least don't be so obvious with the hypocrisy.
I disagree with you and stand by my comment.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Oh wait... You serious???

Preservation of Evidence, that's why. If you ASS-U-ME its an accident, you have already made a judgment. You are not quickly trying to find every piece of surveillance footage, testing for chemicals, ect.

Do you think insurance adjustors assume you are not at fault as default when evaluating claims? Do you think investigators assume natural causes when they find dead prostitutes in the woods?

How the hell can they boldly proclaim "its an accident, no evidence of foul play" 20 minutes I to the damn thing burning down?

Who gave them that script?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I wonder how they determined it so quickly when it takes at least a day or more for investigators to determine the cause of a fire on much smaller buildings. Unless some came running to admit that they did it by accident I just dont see how they figured it out so quickly. What they figured out quickly was the narrative they wanted because they didnt want backlash of any sort against any minorities.

blk02edge

Established Member
Oh wait... You serious???

Preservation of Evidence, that's why. If you ASS-U-ME its an accident, you have already made a judgment. You are not quickly trying to find every piece of surveillance footage, testing for chemicals, ect.

Do you think insurance adjustors assume you are not at fault as default when evaluating claims? Do you think investigators assume natural causes when they find dead prostitutes in the woods?

How the hell can they boldly proclaim "its an accident, no evidence of foul play" 20 minutes I to the damn thing burning down?

Who gave them that script?
Holy shit man you need to read what HE said and not what the news said... Two very different things and Klay IS rght.

1-media is wrong for assuming it was an accident
2-klay never assumed it was an accident

Is it a high chance it was a muslim? Yea, I think so, but before we immediately blame them lets take a look first because it is also extremely likely a dumb ass worker started a fire. That does happen.

Or it was thanos
Screenshot_2019-04-17-02-56-07.png

Blown 89

Established Member
I wonder how they determined it so quickly when it takes at least a day or more for investigators to determine the cause of a fire on much smaller buildings. Unless some came running to admit that they did it by accident I just dont see how they figured it out so quickly. What they figured out quickly was the narrative they wanted because they didnt want backlash of any sort against any minorities.
Apparently the entire place is loaded with sensors and dedicated staff that patrols for fire. A building of that importance is monitored like a hawk so I imagine they'd have a pretty quick idea of what caused it as opposed to a building that isn't. FWIW none of the construction crew was there so it's not like that area was teaming with people. As soon as the first alarm went off they had someone up there and judging by the photos of rafters it's not easy to get in and out of. Here's an in depth article on the building and the fire. It will be interesting to see what the cause was:
Notre-Dame Attic Was Known as ‘the Forest.’ And It Burned Like One.

Users who are viewing this thread