No more Terminator ID Tags! Effective today!

raw23062

Established Member
Really? You're working on Terminator ID tags?

Yes. I've duplicated the ones Bob and Gary were selling but I wasn't going to sell them until Gary got out of it all together. I didn't want to step on any toes. I've spoken with Bob and he seems to think it would be ok to offer them now that Gary is done. The Cobra ones will be available in two different styles...one just like the ones Gary was doing and one with a picture of your own car faded behind the print. I'm working on designs for other models right now so I can offer plates for various cars. I wanted to get all the designs done and some samples done before making an announcement. Unfortunately the only one I have to show right now is on my car which is in the shop an hour away. Stay tuned I guess.

nooner

Established Member
Yes. I've duplicated the ones Bob and Gary were selling but I wasn't going to sell them until Gary got out of it all together. I didn't want to step on any toes. I've spoken with Bob and he seems to think it would be ok to offer them now that Gary is done. The Cobra ones will be available in two different styles...one just like the ones Gary was doing and one with a picture of your own car faded behind the print. I'm working on designs for other models right now so I can offer plates for various cars. I wanted to get all the designs done and some samples done before making an announcement. Unfortunately the only one I have to show right now is on my car which is in the shop an hour away. Stay tuned I guess.

Awesome! :thumbsup:

raw23062

Established Member
Here is a crappy pic of one of the first ones we did. This one was a little big, so we made the next ones a little smaller. I may do a few variations and let you all vote on which two you want to go into production. Since the setup is the most work, once we deside on a couple of designs thats all we are going to offer...so I may put it to a vote. Like I said...more coming soon.

Plate.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks like Gary is getting these out pretty fast. Glad you're happy with his turnaround time.

Users who are viewing this thread