No more Terminator ID Tags! Effective today!

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
got both of mine in the mail the other day.

24cbqlv.jpg

that looks sweet!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Raw23062...PM me when you get the designs ready. I got an order for a few sets from you.

raw23062

Established Member
Raw23062...PM me when you get the designs ready. I got an order for a few sets from you.

Will do....sorry its taking so long guys....my "real" job has had me too busy to spend much time on them. But I'll get them straight soon.

Anyone have the dimensions of the other ones?

nooner

Established Member
They should be just the right size to fit in the outlined area on a factory radiator cover that looks like it was created just for this tag, and the flat smooth area next to the cig lighter on the console. My car is in the shop so I can't give you those dimensions.

raw23062

Established Member
They should be just the right size to fit in the outlined area on a factory radiator cover that looks like it was created just for this tag, and the flat smooth area next to the cig lighter on the console. My car is in the shop so I can't give you those dimensions.

Thanks....but so is mine....:(

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Still waiting for mine to show. No fault of Gary's. Postal mail is ssssssssllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwww around here. Hoping for them tomorrow.

raw23062

Established Member
Ok guys....I came into the office today to hopefully finish the designs and get them off to the production guy. Hope to have samples made and online this week. Again..the Terminator ones will look like the ones already out there with 1 extra option of having a photo of your own ride faded behind the print.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Just got mine today! Gary is a great guy and VERY quality product!

How long has it taken to receive them from the ordered date? I still have no email from him or anything.

I sent my payment on the 18th and they went in the mail 3 days later.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Got mine today finally. Beautiful. I had a guy ask me at a car show today where my Mystichrome tag for the radiator cover was. I said it just came in today before I left for the show and I did not have a chance to mount it. How he knew about them I guess I'll never know.

Users who are viewing this thread