No more Terminator ID Tags! Effective today!

nooner

Established Member
Procrastination sucks, doesn't it! LOL! Sorry you missed out on this one last opportunity. Gary's doors are now officially closed for good.

Dang, I found out too late. I could of used a backup set if I knew he was going to quit making them. There is still interest if he decides to do one more round.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Dang, I found out too late. I could of used a backup set if I knew he was going to quit making them. There is still interest if he decides to do one more round.

why would one need a back up set? just in case someone steals your id when your hoods open?

SBTerminator

Established Member
Got mine today and they are even better in person!

Thanks again guys!
6312ccc1-11cd-5138.jpg

forcefedcobra

Established Member
got home to mine sitting on the couch. they look amazing! Wish I would have stopped waiting on the wife to get me some a long time ago but very thankful I got in on this last run!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry some of you missed out. Perhaps someone will eventually offer the same ID Tag design.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Hey CobraBob, i ordered mine on tuesday September 13th. My buddy also ordered it the same day and he recieved his Saturday the 17th. I have still yet to receive mine and have emailed gary with no response :( Im asking you, cause i ordered it through your site :) Sorry for the trouble

Users who are viewing this thread