No more Nike’s

4stang6

Established Member
Back to the original topic.
Good for Colin for standing up for what he believes in, For using the field as a platform, And for making the decision to sacrifice what he had at the time.And good for Nike, For backing up a good cause....
Stand up for what you believe in.. Trump does it, And it's ok, Colin does it, And its hell NO!
Alot of y'all are hypocrites.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Colin didn’t sacrifice anything.
Nike doesn’t support the cause.

Watch the Ben Shapiro video on it.

Everything is about money, which is ironic because the left hates captilism so much yet their very ideals are being used simply for capitalism gains by the companies they praise that are ‘doing the right thing’.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you really are as clueless as you sound aren't you? ..

He has not sacrificed a damn thing. He CHOSE to quit playing so he could cry about how unfair everyone was treating him. No one gives a shit about what he is doing either. If he were "standing up for what he believed in" he would not still be crying about not playing football. He would be telling people who are crying that he isn't playing to shut the **** up because he is standing up for his "cause"

Now let me draw you a picture... he has every right to do what he is doing, he has every right to take a knee, he has every right to complain about how the police treat the black man whether or not it is as universally true as he claims (which it isn't) and WE who disagree with him, or disagree with his manner of protest have every right to call him on his bullshit. and the NFL owners have every right to not rehire him since they don't want to have the distraction, nor do they want to deal with the ire of their fans

Good for Colin for standing up for what he believes in, For using the field as a platform, And for making the decision to sacrifice what he had at the time.And good for Nike, For backing up a good cause....
Stand up for what you believe in.. Trump does it, And it's ok, Colin does it, And its hell NO!

Blown 89

Established Member
I would much rather focus on peace IN the nation.This nation has been turned upside since Donald took office.
Actually, The Democrats played identity politics during the Obama administration and ostracized half of the nation. Trump was the result of the divide they created.

It's hilarious watching Democrats constantly insult half of the nation then act confused when people don't like it.

_Snake_

Established Member
Your wondering this because I have different views? What on Earth have I said to make you question my citizenship? Absolutely nothing , Your just another racist Trump nuthugger, Can't accept the fact that Americans are all different colors, Your what's wrong with this Country.

*You’re X 3

Lol

THIS is why. And no, I’m not referring to YOUR grammar.

I’m noticing you like to throw the word racist around a lot, and you know nothing about those people, including me. Kinda sounds like YOU’RE the one with the race problem.

Speaking of this country, what have you done for the United States of America? I defended her borders against all enemies foreign and domestic for 11 years.

Go run through a harp.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
I’ve come to realize you can’t even reason with these people.

@4stang6 your nose is so high in the air you can probably smell what they’re grilling in Heaven bro.

You’re hearing but not listening.

Look at other countries walls (stated above) and how successful they were. Look at the growth of these countries while these walls were in place, drop of immigrants and their crime, etc.

It WILL work, as it has in the past. It’s so crazy to me that you can take something that’s PROVEN, but since Trump is doing it, and Obama’s programmed everyone to hate white people, it can’t work.

It’s asinine. 150% asinine.

So all those shooters you named were citizens, all of these crimes from illegals wouldn’t happen if....wait for it....our borders were secured.

You can’t ‘want our borders secure’ and then in the next sentence say ‘it’s not my problem to secure it’

If you’re not part of the solution you’re part of the problem. Period. If you don’t support it you’re against it.

4stang6

Established Member
*You’re X 3

Lol

THIS is why. And no, I’m not referring to YOUR grammar.

I’m noticing you like to throw the word racist around a lot, and you know nothing about those people, including me. Kinda sounds like YOU’RE the one with the race problem.

Speaking of this country, what have you done for the United States of America? I defended her borders against all enemies foreign and domestic for 11 years.

Go run through a harp.
you really are as clueless as you sound aren't you? ..

He has not sacrificed a damn thing. He CHOSE to quit playing so he could cry about how unfair everyone was treating him. No one gives a shit about what he is doing either. If he were "standing up for what he believed in" he would not still be crying about not playing football. He would be telling people who are crying that he isn't playing to shut the **** up because he is standing up for his "cause"

Now let me draw you a picture... he has every right to do what he is doing, he has every right to take a knee, he has every right to complain about how the police treat the black man whether or not it is as universally true as he claims (which it isn't) and WE who disagree with him, or disagree with his manner of protest have every right to call him on his bullshit. and the NFL owners have every right to not rehire him since they don't want to have the distraction, nor do they want to deal with the ire of their fans
I’ve come to realize you can’t even reason with these people.

@4stang6 your nose is so high in the air you can probably smell what they’re grilling in Heaven bro.

You’re hearing but not listening.

Look at other countries walls (stated above) and how successful they were. Look at the growth of these countries while these walls were in place, drop of immigrants and their crime, etc.

It WILL work, as it has in the past. It’s so crazy to me that you can take something that’s PROVEN, but since Trump is doing it, and Obama’s programmed everyone to hate white people, it can’t work.

It’s asinine. 150% asinine.

So all those shooters you named were citizens, all of these crimes from illegals wouldn’t happen if....wait for it....our borders were secured.

You can’t ‘want our borders secure’ and then in the next sentence say ‘it’s not my problem to secure it’

If you’re not part of the solution you’re part of the problem. Period. If you don’t support it you’re against it.

Wrong.

Zemedici

Established Member
LMFAO @gimmie11s look at him now

Excellent rebuttal.

Go page Obama for your next comeback, dude. We’re done here. You may as well stop as you’re not going to change anyone’s perception of you at this point. You’re a lemming.

_Snake_

Established Member
I've served this country you disrespectful twit.Just because I think differently than the rest of y'all, Means absolutely nothing to what I've done in the past for MY Country.

I'm having a hard time understanding how you served in the US military and are ok with people disrespecting our flag and National Anthem. I'm guessing you have no sense of patriotism and just joined for the GI Bill.

This kind of moronic logic explains why you think I'm the problem with this country.

PS -- it's not me. It's you.

LMFAO @gimmie11s look at him now

Excellent rebuttal.

Go page Obama for your next comeback, dude. We’re done here. You may as well stop as you’re not going to change anyone’s perception of you at this point. You’re a lemming cuck betamale.

FIFY

blk02edge

Established Member
The reason everyone is divided is because the left needs illegal immigrants for votes and they scammed the bleeding hearts with msm.... Yea totally Trumps fault.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Your online , And staying silent now, Is that because you realized you misunderstood me? Or trying to find something else to try and gripe about? You CAN admit you misunderstood me, It's okay.

Folks like you are very easy to understand LOL.. definitely no misunderstanding. Brings me back to my elementary school days with which I have very fond memories.

i-see-stupid-people-but-they-dont-know-thattheyre-stupid-1383819.png
image posting

Equalbracket

Established Member
I'm having a hard time understanding how you served in the US military and are ok with people disrespecting our flag and National Anthem. I'm guessing you have no sense of patriotism and just joined for the GI Bill.

This kind of moronic logic explains why you think I'm the problem with this country.

PS -- it's not me. It's you.

FIFY

Who serves food to our military? Maybe he like was the green bean scoop guy.

Machdup1

Established Member
I will be getting rid of all of my Nike workout shorts.....Because of my deeply held belief that they are too small. If Kap will send me a couple of new pairs, I’ll take a knee......

And pray this stupid goes away.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bu...es-are-31-percent-kaepernick-campaign-n908251

Nike sales jumped by 31 percent after debuting quarterback-turned-activist Colin Kaepernick as a new company spokesman — and market observers say the president’s public displays of anger may have backfired by drawing more attention to Nike.

“Controversial endorsements tend to generate a lot of hype,” said Marshal Cohen, chief industry analyst for retail at The NPD Group, a market research firm. “These kinds of statements and brand partnerships make for a big impact on brand selling.”

According to data from Edison Trends, online sales of Nike products jumped 31 percent between the Sunday before and the Tuesday after Labor Day, nearly double last year’s 17 percent increase over the same time period. Kaepernick is part of Nike’s 30th anniversary of its “Just Do It” tagline. A TV ad narrated by Kaepernick debuted Thursday on the opening night of the regular NFL season.

Smart move by Nike. Looks like their stock has just about recovered too.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

What exactly did Colin sacrifice? His failing career? His dignity? His patriotism?

Pat Tillman gave a true sacrifice.

Users who are viewing this thread