No more Nike’s

4stang6

Established Member
So you must agree then that people coming here without a criminal record doesn't mean they're not criminals.
Understand, That I don't see any evidence in the wall being worth billions and working, I just don't see it... We are literally building a wall at the South border, Not around the entire nation.
Again you will only slow it down a small percentage, That's it....
If you don't agree with ME , I respect that, Asking redundant questions isn't going to prove anything lol

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Understand, That I don't see any evidence in the wall being worth billions and working, I just don't see it... We are literally building a wall at the South border, Not around the entire nation.
Again you will only slow it down a small percentage, That's it....
If you don't agree with ME , I respect that, Asking redundant questions isn't going to prove anything lol

That does not make any sense.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

4stang6

Established Member
How would you propose we secure our Southern border?I'm not concerned about securing the border.

What's so funny about the questions I'm asking?
Your getting nowhere asking random questions

That's not what I'm saying at all.
1.I'm not concerned about securing the borders.
2.You are going nowhere asking random questions.
3.sorry you didn't approve my response.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Sorry you didn't approve my response.
Can't you engage in a rational conversation? I don't want to assume anything about you so I ask questions. How is that redundant or random?

Why are you not concerned about securing our Southern border? You agreed that we're a nation of laws and that yer not for open borders. Please help me understand.

4stang6

Established Member
Can't you engage in a rational conversation? I don't want to assume anything about you so I ask questions. How is that redundant or random?

Why are you not concerned about securing our Southern border? You agreed that we're a nation of laws and that yer not for open borders. Please help me understand.
Correct, I am NOT for open borders, I simply said it's not my concern to secure it.
And also add it's not a priority of mine if you can now understand what I'm saying.

You ask me why I'm laughing, That's random I would say.

4stang6

Established Member
I would much rather focus on peace IN the nation.This nation has been turned upside since Donald took office.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Nike is stupid. but they can do what they want. Their whole campaign is based on a lie and everyone knows it's a lie whether or not they acknowledge it. kaepernick won't be going back to the NFL. no one wants the distraction and he is all about distraction that is all he is "a distraction". You are also wrong on your demographics. yes the millennials buy a lot of crap. operative word being crap. and there are companies like nike that cater to them buy producing a ton of crap. but the boomer generation has more money to spend and there are more of us. so if you think companies don't care .. you are grossly uninformed.

also you are from canada .. no one gives a shit what you think about this. you try to defend a moron and can't even spell his name right

Nike is not stupid. Nike would not be doing this if it wasn’t going to make them money.
It the melenial age demographic that companies care about the most because those are the people that buy the most shit. As a whole , corporations don’t give a shit about the older white demographic that watches Fox News. They just do not. That is a fact and if you dispute that fact, then you do not know a thing about marketing.

This Move on the part of Nike is all about the money. Nothing note.

By the way, hear me now and quote me later: Capernick is going back to the NFL., again because of the money.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Correct, I am NOT for open borders, I simply said it's not my concern to secure it. And also add it's not a priority of mine if you can now understand what I'm saying.
This is a contradictory statement; you can't have it both ways. A border that exists only as a line drawn on a map is an open border.

This nation has been turned upside since Donald took office.
Yep, this country was 100% problem free and everyone loved each other right up until the moment 45 was sworn in

*edit* I love how I don't get a reply from dude, but he then calls someone out for not responding to his comments.

Last edited:

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
I would much rather focus on peace IN the nation.This nation has been turned upside since Donald took office.

Wrong. Obama did more to divide this country then Trump ever could. He made everything a race issue and the dims are continueing to push that agenda. Remember the trayvon issue where if he had a son he would be just like him, a street thug. Most of those cases he railed about police brutality turned out to be not so at all. Then there is you did not make your company. And even now he has said there will never be 3% growth and now comes out and says it is only because of me.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
1.I'm not concerned about securing the borders.
2.You are going nowhere asking random questions.
3.sorry you didn't approve my response.

Talking out both sides of your mouth.

Not 2 hours ago, you said you were NOT for open borders, now you said the border isn’t important.

Which is it?

51_AC7_AA7-3_A14-4_D1_C-_B752-23963275_AEBE.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

4stang6

Established Member

Not 2 hours ago, you said you were NOT for open borders, now you said the border isn’t important.

Which is it?

View attachment 1514669

When did I ever type that I was for open borders? Are you not reading my comments? I simply said it's not my concern, In other words I am not worried about securing the borders, It's all fine and well if that's what's going to happen , But ITS NOT MY CONCERN.Maybe you just don't understand something so simple ?

4stang6

Established Member
Wrong. Obama did more to divide this country then Trump ever could. He made everything a race issue and the dims are continueing to push that agenda. Remember the trayvon issue where if he had a son he would be just like him, a street thug. Most of those cases he railed about police brutality turned out to be not so at all. Then there is you did not make your company. And even now he has said there will never be 3% growth and now comes out and says it is only because of me.
I'm not saying Trump is a bad president, Don't anyone twist any of my words, I'm saying it has been chaos since he's been in office.
Because Trump is SOOOOOO straight forward and people love it, People love the fact he "SPEAKS HIS MIND" It gave millions of people the strength to also speak their mind, And some of them take it too far by causing more harm than good.
I can't tell you how many racist people this has all brought out of the woodworks because they feel so strongly enough to say what's on their mind.
Those people misunderstood what Trump is all about.

4stang6

Established Member

Which is it?

View attachment 1514669

Your online , And staying silent now, Is that because you realized you misunderstood me? Or trying to find something else to try and gripe about? You CAN admit you misunderstood me, It's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread