No more Nike’s

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Well it will slow it down, But let's not think for one second we have immigrants coming in shooting up schools, Shooting up Vegas concerts, shooting up theaters , muderering family members, etc......
Are you for open borders?

4stang6

Established Member
I guess I missed the rallies and speeches where he drove his agenda, cause all I saw was a bunch of people kneeling and people talking about kneeling. Any talk about the Police was lost because of his method.

So he through his life away for nothing.

Do you see my point yet?
Just why in the world would Colin think about going to rallies, Or even doing speeches? He had a larger plateform to promote his cause, And every salty bystander that didn't agree got too upset...
We don't Kneel for the flag, Blah blah blah, It's not right , Do it another way blah blah blah....
Those people could literally argue with a wall about being a wall lol

4stang6

Established Member
I just don't believe spending billions on a wall is going to solve the issue.If it would 100% solve it, And have standing evidence that it would, I wouldnt feel it's a waste anymore.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I just don't believe spending billions on a wall is going to solve the issue.If it would 100% solve it, And have standing evidence that it would, I wouldnt feel it's a waste anymore.
You didn't answer the question. Do you agree we're a nation of laws?

4stang6

Established Member
Do you agree we're a nation of laws?
Yes, it would be a shit storm if we were not, But again I don't have the confidence that y'all do, To think the wall will solve this immigrant issue.
It's like putting a band aid on a cut throat, What's it's going to do? Slow it down slightly lol , Will not stop it

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
2 more questions: I asked you earlier, what do you call a criminal without a criminal record?

And second, how much is too much to spend to protect your family?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Great Wall of China
Berlin Wall
Hadrian's Wall
Korean DMZ
Israeli West Bank Barrier
Egyptian Steel Barrier with Gaza
Poland has begun construction of their new "wall" as well.
And last and most important -

The
Hungarian Border Barrier

If Trump would create a Go-Fund Me for a wall, I'd contribute.

4stang6

Established Member
2 more questions: I asked you earlier, what do you call a criminal without a criminal record?A criminal....? Don't know what your looking for with this Question.

And second, how much is too much to spend to protect your family?
whatever I can afford im guessing lol
You going to keep your family from going concerts? You going to keep them from going to school? You going to keep them from riding in a vehicle ? How far are you willing to go to ensure your family is safe ?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
You going to keep your family from going concerts? You going to keep them from going to school? You going to keep them from riding in a vehicle ? How far are you willing to go to ensure your family is safe ?
Still waiting for the answer to my other question.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Great point. We should deport the 31 million illegal aliens and prevent more from entering. That will then allow us to take those resources and focus on problems in America and effect actual contributing Americans.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
A criminal.
Answer my questions.
I am not married and my children are adults. They were raised to be responsible Americans and I am confident that they can make the decisions required to keep themselves safe. And as for me, I will do whatever necessary to keep myself safe.

Do you believe that one of the things yer government is responsible for is the safety of its citizens?

4stang6

Established Member
I am not married and my children are adults. They were raised to be responsible Americans and I am confident that they can make the decisions required to keep themselves safe. And as for me, I will do whatever necessary to keep myself safe.

Do you believe that one of the things yer government is responsible for is the safety of its citizens?
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread