New to the boards

the Terminator

Established Member
Hey guys, new to the SVT boards. Just checking in, I have an 03 sonic blue cobra.

Lots of great info on the boards from what I've read so far, nice board.

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
welcome, great amount of resources available on this site. when you have a chance check out some of the stickies under Jimmysidecar...lots of great info... I still occasionally find info that I make a note of for future reference.

rondog622

Established Member
Welcome fellow new englander. Make sure you check "a taste of home" for some cruises already set up for this spring/summer

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Great that you have a Sonic Blue Cobra. An old friend of mine had the same car. I still remember how the paint would POP at night under the lights. Post a couple of photos when you get a chance. :)

SVTDice

Established Member
Welcome to the forums! Got any questions just do a search, Lots of great information and threads if you do some looking around.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We've had a great winter, and one of the very few where you could pretty much drive your car throughout. Assuming you've had as much mild weather as we've had. So a few wet days we can live with. Spring is here, and summer is around the corner. :)

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
I still remember how the paint would POP at night under the lights.QUOTE]

This is a good one of her "popping" in the sun. Dont have any good night photos beacuse she isnt allowed out at night because of bug splatter.:dw:
DSC_7612.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread