New Mustang Release

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
People don't understand that Ford is a business. Zero sense to invest tool up, create special bill of materials, along with all the rest of the processes for a manual 4 cylinder that only like 5 cats are going to buy. Doesn't make $en$e.

it's always the ones that aren't even in the demographic or even in the market. Same thing happened with the 20+ GT500 whole lotta complaining from people that were never going to buy one.
I say most people are dumb, and would buy any shiny new object their favorite brand churns out to feel superior over others, even when that thing is actual shit.

BittenInBama

Established Member
A couple have touched on the digital topic, but here's my question:
Does Ford see the chip shortage ending by MY 2024? This fully imersive digital experience has got to be chip heavy. Or is the plan to make 15 a month with supply of parts on hand that day?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A couple have touched on the digital topic, but here's my question:
Does Ford see the chip shortage ending by MY 2024? This fully imersive digital experience has got to be chip heavy. Or is the plan to make 15 a month with supply of parts on hand that day?

No. LOL

I think latest projections I've heard say it'll go into late 2025, if not 2026.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ford just announced a $7bil quarterly loss yesterday as well didn't they because of the chip shortage?

Users who are viewing this thread