Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And some people are still waiting on 2023 announcements. Haha
Screenshot_20220909-061024_Gmail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I'm pretty curious what this new mustang will be like, looks and performance. I'm going on 10yrs with my 13gt and the thought of a upgrade has been on my mind.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Well I like the s550 and wouldn't mind a 18+ version in my driveway. I'm more Star Wars than Star Trek but I enjoy both.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
On my calendar. Should be interesting to see just what the changes are between the S550 and S650. We'll have to see how close it is to this 3D rendering. The guy who made it said "(I did) a "3d render of the 2024 Mustang GT in front of my house. I have no info on what the sides look like, so the sides are from the current model. I created this model in Blender and from leaked images of the upcoming Mustang and used an iPhone and Adobe After Effects to put it together. Orange!"

BlueSnake01

Established Member
So basically gonna look like a "smaller" version of the Mach E. IMO the current Mustangs look better if those renderings are close to the final product.

Not a big fan of the big SUV like openings in the front but looks like a thing nowadays.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hope it goes more towards American Muscle and less European Sports Car.

helloWorld

Established Member
I know it's a pipe dream, but I can still dream that these will still be tuneable, not be direct injection only, and finally have native true flex fuel support.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
Hats off to Ford for keeping this thing alive. This will be the last of the Mohicans with the Camaro, Challenger and Charger either going away or going golf cart. The window is closing rapidly if you want a V8, especially with a manual trans. I'm curious to see the reveal.

snakecharmer

Established Member
I really hope that they didn't make it look more like the Mockery, but that above video leaves me afraid that they did.

Users who are viewing this thread