NEW HP Customer

Mike Rousch

Established Member
4sdvenom said:
...I'm sure we can all agree turbo 4 valves are sweet.....regardless of the package they're wrapped in! :beer:

Ken
i agree 100%!!!!!!
im trying to figure out how to post some pics but i cant figure out how. if anyone could help that would be great!!

10SecCobra

Well my car should be done in teh next 2 months is all goes well wigth HP shipping it ontime ill have the motor ready when the UPS guys pulls in.. lol. The Hellion vs Hp thing is great ill post the #'s the night the cars dyno'd it better be high hell i was at 750 to the tires before i dropped about 16K on all the new mods. Heck at 750 HP it was hard to find a race in Jacksonville Fl i can imagine ill have to travel to find one now but i should be near the top in this area until the real big boys come out to play.. either way the #'s ill be making will be respectable for sure. Whats the GT35's 61mm gonna make with the rest of my mods in consideration? Im talking MAX? I was told abouyt 1100?

10SecCobra

Seeing how i just bought the HP 61mm kit i wont be need alot of parts. Before i tore the motor down with a Procharger P1SC2 the car dyno'd at 640 to the wheels. i added a 100 shot and it made 750. That was with a 2800 MAF 60lbs injectors and a BAP. The car went lean at 750 and thats why im going with the HP Kit and a rebuid. Heres a few thing i have for sale and ill be addign more when i think of the rest.

Procharger P1SC2 made 640 on 18lbs
Fluid dyne heat exchanger
60lbs injectors
BBK x pipe less than 500 miles on it(think my new kit comes with a h pipe if i read it right)
Magnaflow catback system
complete dash from 2000 GT(FREE pickup in Jax Fl)
spec stage 3 plus clutch with about 1500 miles on it looks good still. they rate the stage 3 + at like 895lbs of torque.
stock fuel rails (dont know if they are usefull on another app but ill lest em)
stock pumps
BAP the i think 240 amp the bigger of the 2 ones.
stock eaton blower
reichard racing 3.4 pulley
stock heat exchanger
stock front suspension and k member

ill add more when i can think of any more parts.

Im leaving my cell and office # for questions or whatever my name is john

315-525-6281
904-291-1128

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member
mike rousch said:
well, its like this. as far as a street driven car with pump gas and 17 inch radial tire and a strait drive. its the fastest turbo'd 32 valve mod motor out there and it has STOCK MANIFOLDS!!!!! im just trying to prove a point. im not saying your car isnt fast. or that there isnt one out there that is faster than mine. any 32 valve with a turbo is going to make power and lots of it. it is just very nerve racking to here some of you guys bashing stock manifolds and i finally had to chime in. there is a few guys on here that have seen the car run at m.i.r and other places and im sure when they see this thread the will have something to say to back my times up.
10.40@ 152mph is the best yet so far with watermeth, 10.49@ 147 with no water meth@ 3550pnds. that has got to be 1000hp or close to it with STOCK MANIFOLDS!!!!
thats all i was trying to say, if anyone has any questions about the car feel free to ask. yal have a good day!
mike rousch
hey mike.
ill back up your times bro, i have ridden in his car, and let me tell you, burning the tires off the rims at 100 mph, is just as fun as it is terrifing. and thats a roll on the throttle, not a clutch dump!
low mid tens most every run at over 146 is the norm for that car without the water meth. and thats on a 275x40x17 radial!!!!

svtstang34

Established Member
4sdvenom said:
NM...... :nonono:
:lol:
When it comes to spending that much cash on a turbo kit Just ask anyone that lives in New Mexico with a Mustang and they will tell you its either Hellion or Turbo Horsepower both John and Jim believe in what thet are selling. and If you Don't beleive it Just come to Albuquerque and meet them and they both would be glad to show you what the have to offer. Remember Customer Service is the most important thing when your spending your hard earned cash on a project Like this.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Just for shits and grins, I called up HP last night (about 6pm local out there). I got through with no issues. Just as I always have. We shot the sh!t for awhile and that was it.......

HellionCobra

More to come!
Established Member
smashedheadcat said:
Don't let the Hellion boys make you feel inferior. You won't have any problems bitch slapping them on the highway running the same boost. That is a FACT! I mean, you can get your Hellion kit in a week, but then you've got search to find the rest of parts to put the damn thing together. It won't take you 20psi to make 700rwhp either. You can get that on 14-15psi with a pump gas tune. Shit, probably less with the built motor. Since the hellion kit can't keep up in the power department pound for pound with the twin boys,

i have made 850+ on 17psi.....

this horse is dead.

Nate

Mike Rousch

Established Member
lol, whats been going on man? havent talked to you in a while, how is that beautifull orange car runing these days?
:pop:

TRBO VNM

mike rousch said:
lol, whats been going on man? havent talked to you in a while, how is that beautifull orange car runing these days?
:pop:

running great. it has really been a blast.

XRQTOR

Banned
jmashtare said:
Seeing how i just bought the HP 61mm kit i wont be need alot of parts. Before i tore the motor down with a Procharger P1SC2 the car dyno'd at 640 to the wheels. i added a 100 shot and it made 750. That was with a 2800 MAF 60lbs injectors and a BAP. The car went lean at 750 and thats why im going with the HP Kit and a rebuid. Heres a few thing i have for sale and ill be addign more when i think of the rest.

Procharger P1SC2 made 640 on 18lbs
Fluid dyne heat exchanger
60lbs injectors
BBK x pipe less than 500 miles on it(think my new kit comes with a h pipe if i read it right)
Magnaflow catback system
complete dash from 2000 GT(FREE pickup in Jax Fl)
spec stage 3 plus clutch with about 1500 miles on it looks good still. they rate the stage 3 + at like 895lbs of torque.
stock fuel rails (dont know if they are usefull on another app but ill lest em)
stock pumps
BAP the i think 240 amp the bigger of the 2 ones.
stock eaton blower
reichard racing 3.4 pulley
stock heat exchanger
stock front suspension and k member

ill add more when i can think of any more parts.

Im leaving my cell and office # for questions or whatever my name is john

315-525-6281
904-291-1128
Could you please post a dyno sheet of that setup, also what $$$ you looking at for the procharger.

Mike Rousch

Established Member
XRQTOR said:
Could you please post a dyno sheet of that setup, also what $$$ you looking at for the procharger.
hey man, i just noticed you are from australia. do you know of a good shop there that wouldnt take my money and run that i could buy a motec from? just curious

Badasp5.0

Established Member
svtstang34 said:
:lol:
When it comes to spending that much cash on a turbo kit Just ask anyone that lives in New Mexico with a Mustang and they will tell you its either Hellion or Turbo Horsepower both John and Jim believe in what thet are selling. and If you Don't beleive it Just come to Albuquerque and meet them and they both would be glad to show you what the have to offer. Remember Customer Service is the most important thing when your spending your hard earned cash on a project Like this.

+9023523895

I agree 100% you cant go wrong with Hellion or Turbo HP, I have heard a ton of bad stuff about HP kits of late, now on the other hand there is quite a few HP kit cars that are awesome and perform!!!!
Just do a bit of research before laying down that cash.....

Good luck on the project!!!! :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread