New Ford GT and LaFerrari....who has the sexier body?

New Ford GT or LaFerrai...who has the sexier body?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Based on looks alone. Overall win for the Ford GT. I love the design.

However, if buying one, Ferrari. Hands down. No contest.

DO NOT SAY THAT.

Remember, if you have nothing nice to say about the FGT, dont say it at all. Keep it to yourself.

Lololololol its true man. You either praise that TTV6 or GTFO.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Based on looks alone. Overall win for the Ford GT. I love the design.

However, if buying one, Ferrari. Hands down. No contest.

Even if one had the means, they probably could not buy a LaFerrari. The LaFerrari is uber exclusive, even to most millionaires|billionaires it is almost unattainable, save for the chosen few. Marinello executives select whom has 'earned' the right to buy one.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I like how the LaFerrari has more emphasis on where the cockpit is and its proportions to the vehicle.

FGT overall looks far more capable than the LaFerrari IMO.

Both insanely gorgeous and awesome vehicles. I wouldnt kick either out of my garage.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Id put big money on that, if the GT was red and said Ferrari on it, nary a sole would could complain about design or the TTV6.

ITS A TOSS UP. both are really stunning cars. the air vents through the taillights, and the intake through the buttresses is sick on the GT.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ferrari's halos have always seemed rigid and cold to me. I thought the Enzo was ugly and the LF is a clear evolution of it although much better looking. As cold as it looks, I get that it is a form comes first kind of vehicle that managed to still be shaped into something nice looking. The GT has lines going back to the original that make it nearly impossible to be ugly as long as they follow certain cues of the original, like the high rear haunches and the front nose with the reverse style intakes in the hood. The circle taillights aren't even that attractive but they contrast the rest of the vehicle and they can't be changed from the original, and plus they are also functional. The tapered fuselage and flying buttresses just do it for me though! That aspect of the design is so gorgeous and they did such a great job of making it all flow and making every aspect of it functional. The wings coming off the roof actually supply the engine with cold air pulled from the quarter panels (if this car even has quarter panels?)

It's GT for me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LaFerrari by a narrow margin. Almost close enough IMO to be a tie. Both are truly gorgeous.

5.0Fix

Established Member
GT all the way. The front end of the LF looks great but from the side and rear it looks a little fat and heavy. The GT looks amazing from all angles especially the rear! Lol. The tear drop of the fuselage and engine compartment looks so sick and advanced. I cringed a little with the whole V6 thing but I bet the performance of having something this simple and light will damn near be on par with the other super cars that have heavy ass electric motors, batteries and hybrid systems to get to their power ratings. The GT will be a world beater again! :)

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Both are beautiful cars but I'd take the Ferrari first but then again if I can afford the Ferrari I can afford the fgt.

1o1proof

Established Member
Id put big money on that, if the GT was red and said Ferrari on it, nary a sole would could complain about design or the TTV6.

ITS A TOSS UP. both are really stunning cars. the air vents through the taillights, and the intake through the buttresses is sick on the GT.

I'm with this guy! It's really hard for me to choose and that speaks volumes IMO.

blk02edge

Established Member
The side profile is the only thing on the ferrari that I like better, the rest goes to the GT. That back end on the GT out exotics the top exotics in my opinion.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The fact that *I* find this a tough call speaks volumes to me. Ford's really nailed it with the new GT.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
The fact that *I* find this a tough call speaks volumes to me. Ford's really nailed it with the new GT.

/end thread; straight from the guy who owns the Ferrari and will own the GT in the future! I love my life but I wish I could switch with you for a week man! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread