New Ford GT and LaFerrari....who has the sexier body?

New Ford GT or LaFerrai...who has the sexier body?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Damn, those updated pics a few pages back of the GT look very badass. I think I'm tilting back towards the GT.

Not sure I could actually fit in one though. The cockpit looks very small.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Damn, those updated pics a few pages back of the GT look very badass. I think I'm tilting back towards the GT.

Not sure I could actually fit in one though. The cockpit looks very small.

Slightly more headroom than the last car. Very tight shoulder to shoulder.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Slightly more headroom than the last car. Very tight shoulder to shoulder.

Yea, no bueno for me then. The last one was a no-go also. I almost scalped myself closing the door once.

Not like I'll ever own the car anyway.

quad

Established Member
Very interesting comparison. Both designs are great and the FGT just looks crazy (in a good way) from the rear. My only complaint is it looks a little squashed from the side. As if a weight was put on the roof to compress it. The side windows are tiny. I am sure it benefit aerodynamics but from a looks point of view this pushes the Ferrari ahead for me.

That being said Ford did a great job with this design!

PhotoGrid_1421316678446_zps097f90da.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Very interesting comparison. Both designs are great and the FGT just looks crazy (in a good way) from the rear. My only complaint is it looks a little squashed from the side. As if a weight was put on the roof to compress it. The side windows are tiny. I am sure it benefit aerodynamics but from a looks point of view this pushes the Ferrari ahead for me.

That being said Ford did a great job with this design!

PhotoGrid_1421316678446_zps097f90da.jpg

That's because the picture you posted is at a lower point of view than the one of the LF. I'm sure it has low visibilt out of the windows but that picture you posted is very skewed. It's obvious that the photographer is well below the car which is on stage.

quad

Established Member
That's because the picture you posted is at a lower point of view than the one of the LF. I'm sure it has low visibilt out of the windows but that picture you posted is very skewed. It's obvious that the photographer is well below the car which is on stage.

Yes good point. This picture is taken from a higher angle. It is still more pronounced than the Ferrari.

2015-ford-naias-gt-gt350-mustang-raptor-018.jpg

Last edited:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Ford GT. IMO, the LaFerrari (Excuse the shittiest name for a car EVER!) is so disgusting looking. LaFerrari is the Pontiac Aztek of the supercar world, yikes.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Would smash the Martini Racing scheme. I've always liked their look.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Those renderings are pretty nice, I'd like to see this car in black and in red too!

b_dike

Established Member
The GT takes the cake on looks. Especially in liquid blue... However the LF brings all the modern F1 technology to the road, which is just plain awesome.

Ford on the other hand has implemented a lot of racing tech into this car too. Unfortunately just not on the same level as the Ferrari.

At the end of the day I'm still picking the Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread