New Ford GT and LaFerrari....who has the sexier body?

New Ford GT or LaFerrai...who has the sexier body?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I will take some side by side pictures presently and you may judge for yourself.

PS: some of you guys have strange ideas about what it's like to be rich. Separate thread...

Some of us were born with the ugly, Ben.

tbi0904

Established Member
I will take some side by side pictures presently and you may judge for yourself.

PS: some of you guys have strange ideas about what it's like to be rich. Separate thread...

Just when I thought I couldn't hate Treynor any more than I already do...

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
PhotoGrid_1421438166579_zpsc30900d5.jpg

Same door style, sweet.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Seems to be a common thing with supercars/hypercars and the doors opening that way.

Is this more or less to be flashy or are there other benefits? The only thing I can think of is it may be difficult to get in and out of such a confined cockpit with a traditional style door.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
We need a side to side comparison of the 05 model vs this one.

In regards to the question, Ill take the Ferrari thanks.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I like the Ferrari looks and drivetrain better. However, if they both cost the same, I would choose the GT. Is that weird?

-Jeff

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Seems to be a common thing with supercars/hypercars and the doors opening that way.

Is this more or less to be flashy or are there other benefits? The only thing I can think of is it may be difficult to get in and out of such a confined cockpit with a traditional style door.

I think you're right about those doors making it easier to get out of such a confined cockpit.

They sure beat the guillotine style doors from the 05-06 model. Those looked cool, but they made it difficult to get in and out of the car if you were parked right next to someone, or so I've read. They also made it feel like your skull was going to be lopped off when you closed the door lol.

Venomous 03

Established Member
I think the Ford GT looks better,all over.For a company thats doesnt have as much experience designing very aerodynamic vehicles,they did a absolutely awesome job.

Ferrari looks like a half asleep bug on the front.

The rear of the GT looks badass,specially the tailights,the exhaust exit compared to the ferrari looks alot better on the GT.

Have a picture of the GT in RED and it will change alot of choices....

The real bummer is the v6 in the GT.....shoulda stuck that FP 5.2.. Woulda been a real American ferrari killer....

Last edited:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I think the Ford GT looks better,all over.For a company thats doesnt have as much experience designing very aerodynamic vehicles,they did a absolutely awesome job.

Ferrari looks like a half asleep bug on the front.

The rear of the GT looks badass,specially the tailights,the exhaust exit compared to the ferrari looks alot better on the GT.

Have a picture of the GT in RED and it will change alot of choices....

The real bummer is the v6 in the GT.....shoulda stuck that FP 5.2.. Woulda been a real American ferrari killer....

Only problem with that, you would lose those sexy lines because of the physically wider engine. Ford made the v6 the correct choice for more reasons then one.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
LF, although the FGT puts up a pretty decent fight.

I like the Ferrari looks and drivetrain better. However, if they both cost the same, I would choose the GT. Is that weird?

-Jeff

That makes no sense what so ever.

And PLEASE PLEASE, for the LOVE of GOD, it's formerly not formally. Everytime I see this, I just want to claw my eyes out!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I formally deny that I have ever used the word formerly...unless I had been drinking at the time of said error. ;-)

Also, my reasoning is that I think there is a stigma that owning a Ferrari brings. At least it does in my mind. I believe that I would be more comfortable driving around in the GT.

LF, although the FGT puts up a pretty decent fight.

That makes no sense what so ever.

And PLEASE PLEASE, for the LOVE of GOD, it's formerly not formally. Everytime I see this, I just want to claw my eyes out!!

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
LaFerrari easily, guess I'm the only one, but the Ford GT front end looks terrible.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I formally deny that I have ever used the word formerly...unless I had been drinking at the time of said error. ;-)

Also, my reasoning is that I think there is a stigma that owning a Ferrari brings. At least it does in my mind. I believe that I would be more comfortable driving around in the GT.

I see, that makes sense to me now. Before I got the black mullet in my sig, I was actually debating on a lighly used c6z/or c6 GS but ended up with the camaro for the same reason that you just described.

And nice on the fix.. Mr. Crusifix.. Lol.. :thumbsup:

SvilleCobra

Established Member
FGT by a long shot although the Ferrari is something that is still sexy as hell.

FGT says Badass....Ferrari says sexy

Users who are viewing this thread