New Cobra owner, just saying hey!

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
You'll find soon that people are dying to find those 18" reps more than most high end wheels. If I had a black 03 Cobra, it would have 18" reps on it....just sayin...

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I would also keep the 18 reps. Best looking wheels on the Cobra! Apart from the FR500's….

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Great looking Cobra. Love the stance. Is this car from Milton ON? I was at the Steeda shop a couple years back with a friend and talked to a guy that had just repainted a Black Cobra. It was pullied, 2.76?, lowered on H&R SS springs, and loud as f@ck.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Car looks good .. just sits a tad low for me , probably a bouncy ride too. Keep those wheels though .

A tad low? LOL the stance is perfect.

Nice car OP, nice to see a fellow canuck on here. :beer:

Keep the reps they look great!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can see why you're so happy with this Cobra. Looks awesome. Love the wheels and stance. And, man, 580rwtq? 580? Wow! Is that with the stock lower? Just a 2.76 upper with stock Eaton?

9699cobra1

Established Member
A tad low? LOL the stance is perfect.

Yes ... A tad low . I like lowered cobras but I don't like them slammed. It looks like there is 12 guys sitting on top of the car or the springs are broken. Plus the ride quality goes down the shitter. All I'm saying is that I personally prefer a minimum of 1-1/12 inch gap between the tire and fender. LOL.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Stance is perfect! +1 on keeping those wheels on it too! Only thing I would change is the headlight casings, those look a little faded.

Users who are viewing this thread