New Cobra owner, just saying hey!

tigbitties

IG: andrewharpers
Established Member
Hey everyone,

My name is Andrew and I am from Ontario, Canada.. I've been lurking this forum for quite a few months now and thought I would finally make a thread. I bought the car back in June and have been in deep hysteria since. This car pulls like no other and has the best exhaust note in my city. I was originally going to buy a 1970's-1980's 911 bought I opted out when one of the members of another forum I was posting on suggested I look into Cobras.

I then jumped on some car-ads online and came across an 03' Cobra with 66k miles from Georgia, never seen rain or snow and already had a few mods done to it. I am the third owner of the car, the first man that owned the car, I guess was in the army and was being a bit too aggressive with the car and spun it into the ditch. Sure enough, insurance company wrote the car off and placed a salvage title on it.

The previous owner before me who bought it owned his own body shop and did the car to his 100% satisfaction/taste. All new body work, complete new paint job and added some of his flares to it here and there. Tastefully, this car couldn't be anymore better then I think it is right now, (maybe a Mammoth or Whipple under the hood might work though :coolman:)

It has been pullied, CAI, cat-back SLP LM1 exhaust (owner before didn't do headers because he said it decreases hp and only provides torque?) and added the boost gauges to the dash to make it look more OEM instead of on the A-Pillar. The car sits on Tokico adjustable springs and has camber plates to give it the amazing stance everyone loves to comment on. Wheels are 18" Reps with Nittos up front and Toyo Proxes on the rears for the few times I decide to take it too the local track to have some fun. car is sitting at 485hp and 580 lb/ft.

I am looking to pick up another set of wheels in the next few months and don't have the talent/computer to learn pshop haha. I was wondering if you guys could help me out with this. 18" Rotiform SNAs in any colour on the car would be the best option for me at the moment. I think these wheels could be pulled off very well, and want to be the first to make it happen if it hasn't already.. Anywho, thanks for checking out my thread, comments and criticism are always welcome.. you guys seem like the coolest thread on the internet for me right now... onto some Pics!

DSC_0882.jpg

DSC_0883.jpg

DSC_0882.jpg

DSC_0886.jpg

DSC_0891.jpg

DSC_0892.jpg

DSC_0893.jpg

DSC_0897.jpg

DSC_0899.jpg

IMG_0260.png

IMG_0288.png

IMG_0353.png

IMG_0398.png

IMG_0400.png

IMG_0406.png

cast_1piece_sna_01b_zps1dd91d2b.jpg

cast_1piece_sna_02_zpsdc732419.jpg

Last edited:

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Car has a perfect drop. Keep the wheels and start modding it cause the car gonna feel slow soon enough.

Last edited:

blown87gt

Professionally charged GT
Established Member
I like the stance. Any pics of the car when it was damaged? Just curious what it looked like since they wrote it off.

Dark02Pony

Established Member
beautiful car man..how do you like that cleaner you appear to be using in that 1 photo(white bottle-pink label) ? The name is escaping me at the moment but I see it popping up more n more

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Keep the reps man, if you read the book Iron Fist Lead Foot they didn't have the budget to run 18's. 18's absolutely set off the car so I say keep them.

Users who are viewing this thread