New Cobra owner, just saying hey!

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Love the car, if your looking to step up your wheel game, look at TF, HRE and iFORGED. Some aeros on this car would be bad ass! Wth just buy a Whipple already!

tigbitties

IG: andrewharpers
Established Member
So many responses.. Thanks for the appreciation everyone!
I love this car the more and more I get to drive it. Unfortunately with the huge snow storm we just got pummeled with, and the winter weather, its having a nice nap in the garage until the weather gets better outside.

I am not selling the wheels that are on it right now, I would love to keep it the way it is, but I am itching to get a more aggressive wheel on the car to make it pop. The reps are beautiful and I really like them on the car, but I want some change haha. CCW's, TF and HRE wheels, are a little out of my price range. I wouldn't mind getting a hold of some nice BBS wheels, Lm's or Rks, but finding them for a reasonable price is the hardest thing, or finding them and getting the owner to let them go too is hard haha.

The car was originally from Milton area and has only been worked on by Steeda. Car is super loud and fast, but you're right, I will be in need of some power here shortly or it might get boring. Doing a cam would be probably my next choice on some hp/tq gains before my whipple comes around.. let me know what is my best route, guys. You all should know i'm 22 and will probably own this car for hopefully the rest of my life as well..
:beer:

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Doing a cam would be probably my next choice on some hp/tq gains before my whipple comes around.. let me know what is my best route, guys. You all should know i'm 22 and will probably own this car for hopefully the rest of my life as well..
:beer:

Don't worry about cams or a whipple, just enjoy the car. You're only 22. Save some money for the tickets you'll accumulate. Word of advice, buy a radar detector. Have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread