My Ultimate Quick Detailer experience.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Nice Jeff! :rockon: I am going to have to give it a try. Sounds like good stuff.

I have always liked your car for some reason......;-)

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
my Ultimate Quick Detailer came in the mail yesterday, I'm gonna try it out later tonight after I wash my car, I cant wait to try this stuff!

Nice shots Jeff and congrats on the win! Car looks great as usual :pepper:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I've used it on the Mystichrome a couple of times since I purchased the stuff a month or so ago. I agree with everything you say. Easy on and off and a gloss/shine that doesn't stop. Its a lot easier to use than the Quick Detalier spray they have out. Your car looks great.

OBTW, I was also in a car show last weekend and I will not go back to it. Rigged big time. Only the locals got the big trophies. A guy with an 84 Vette with factory crappy black paint job won best paint. People around me were shouting that there was no way and trying to get me to go and complain. Also same thing happened with best interior and most unique Ford. People all around were getting angrier all the time. I looked at them and told them not to worry that I had learned many times that when you go into unfamiliar territory where you are not known it happens. Locals are picked a lot higher than visitors. Are you going to the one at Will's Sound and Performance this Sunday at St Albans?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I have had a lot of the same problems in the past. I now pick and choose the shows I go to very carefully. This is actually the first show that I have been to this year. I went to a couple of cruise ins just as a feeler to see what everyone was doing.

-Jeff

tony281sc2

Established Member
By the pics it looks like that stuff works great. Would they have that at AutoZone or do you have to order it?

BLK_03

Established Member
I'll give it a shot.

Every Meguairs quick detail product I've ever used (the one in the red bottle, the gold class, and NXT stuff) always smear all over my black paint.

I tried the Clearkote quick detailer and it was much better, but isn't too convenient to have to order online once you run out. A lot easier to run to the Zone and grab something off the shelf. I'm going tomorrow to check it out.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
BLK_03,

Let me know how you like it on your black COBRA. I keep my black 04 in tip top shape too & I want to know of I can use this to save some time on my black car... ! ;-)

JPD5801

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
180912.jpg

What happened to the "HISSMAN" plate?

Users who are viewing this thread