~My New Billetflow Throttle Body~

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Kevin switched blowers, so he needed a single blade.
Great looking piece, I didn`t know they were still making these. Also, what idler you running under the blower?

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Looks awsome I'm getting the same tb but having it engraved w. Svt and the Production # !!!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I'd be interested to hear your impressions/feedback on this T.B. compared to the ported stock piece you previously ran in terms of idle characteristics, tip-in, and just overall driveability.
I will let you know my feedback soon. The ported stocker ran perfect in every way.

Looks good Kevin.
:beer:

Not mine. :(

Mine's got the two holes for a stocker T/B. Though they are changeable, I believe.
Awful Nice Kevin, looks incredible!
Thanks Jimmy. Yes, you can change your inlet if you wanted to. They are around $600 though just for the plenum. At your boost level you would not see any gains anyway.

Kevin did you swap out your whipple plenum?
I swapped the whole blower. The is a Gen2 from skaarew04SVT's car. He went with the 2.9. After I see his results, I may have to go 2.9 as well.

What is the cfm on that thing? Did you machine your plenum or replace it?
Im runnin BBK twin 65 on my whipple and have been toyin with the idea of a single blade.
Lookin forward to your feedback
It is about 1800 CFM IIRC. I did not machine it. I replaced the whole supercharger. I will give feedback soon enough.

Wow, adds a nice touch to that whipple!
Thanks. I thought so too.

that is some really nice machine work there.
It is very nice. :thumbsup:

Nice the black goes great with the whipple and cam covers :). What kind of cai u going to run?
The same stock intake tube with the Metco Carbon Fiber cover and Amsoil EA Filter.

Nice looking part. that engine bay looks great!
Thanks. :beer:

The Terminator machined on there is a nice touch. Almost makes you want to run it with no hood I bet!
Well not quite that much. LOL. But it does look good!

Thats a super clean well made piece
I would have to agree. :thumbsup:

looks great bro. I've always wanted a whipple engraved one in black..........just might have to do that if I go 2.9.
That would look sweet B! :thumbsup:

Looks nice.
Any difference (other than the engraving) between these, Accufab, and Dragon??
How they are made. I have seen all of them and I must ay the Billetflow has them all beat as far as machine work and overall quality. All flow similar and will produce similar power results.

hopefully it doesn't stick like mine did
I checked several times before and after putting it on the car and it seems smooth with no bind. There is a procedure on what to do if an issue does arrise.

Kevin switched blowers, so he needed a single blade.
Great looking piece, I didn`t know they were still making these. Also, what idler you running under the blower?
Yeah Brad. I didn't know they were making these still either. I'm glad they started again though. The idler is made by Whipple. It is a sliding tensioner that puts tension on the belt on the correct side of the blower pulley. (incoming side vs outgoing side)

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Looks GREAT, Kevin!

I have a similar one...
sgl5qr.jpg

GodStang

Established Member
I have been running my BilletFlow for almost 6 years now and it is great!! You will love it!!

04spinbra

Established Member
Yeah Brad. I didn't know they were making these still either. I'm glad they started again though. The idler is made by Whipple. It is a sliding tensioner that puts tension on the belt on the correct side of the blower pulley. (incoming side vs outgoing side)

That is a good looking Throttle body!:rockon:
Could you post a picture in front of the car looking at tensioner?

Thanks Mike

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for all your support Kevin! Let me know how that Mcleod feels once you get it back on the road.

Jared

Jefe

Established Member
Still happy with the oil less air filter? And does it clean easily? My filter gets so dirty out here.

VtekII

Established Member
looks really nice kevin, i love the polished snout on the blower... when i have another terminator to put a whipple on i will def be doing the same.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I noticed that polished snout as well. Nice touch against the black blower. And that Billetflow TB is a work of art. Back in the day when it was Accufab and Billetflow (TB/Plenum), the Accufab didn't match the overall quality or machining of the Billetflow. Doug did these throttle bodies right. They work really well.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
wow looks great! any numbers yet ?
Not yet. Still have to break in my new clutch.

Looks GREAT, Kevin!

I have a similar one...
sgl5qr.jpg
I did see the pictures of your Brian! Very Nice! :thumbsup:

I have been running my BilletFlow for almost 6 years now and it is great!! You will love it!!
Thanks Josh. That's good to hear.

That is a good looking Throttle body!:rockon:
Could you post a picture in front of the car looking at tensioner?
Thanks Mike
I'll try to get a better picture of the entire engine tomorrow.

Thanks for all your support Kevin! Let me know how that Mcleod feels once you get it back on the road.

Jared
Thanks Jared. I took the car out for a spin this evening and the clutch is FANTASTIC! Pedal effort was so easy it was a joke! Not even a hint of chatter even if I tried. Very happy so far. I will let you know after my 500 mile break in. Thanks for the advice! :beer:

Looks awesome, except when I had mine i had so many sticking problems i had to send it back.
A lot of single blade TB's have had similar issues. It sticks a very tiny bit but I will adjust it like the instructions said and I should be fine.

Still happy with the oil less air filter? And does it clean easily? My filter gets so dirty out here.
So far so good. Haven't had to clean it yet but still very happy with my choice! No oil on my MAF that's for sure!

looks really nice kevin, i love the polished snout on the blower... when i have another terminator to put a whipple on i will def be doing the same.
Yeah, I can thank Erik for his hard work there. I was going to do mine until I ended up with Erik's blower. Then I didn't have to do it. :banana:

I noticed that polished snout as well. Nice touch against the black blower. And that Billetflow TB is a work of art. Back in the day when it was Accufab and Billetflow (TB/Plenum), the Accufab didn't match the overall quality or machining of the Billetflow. Doug did these throttle bodies right. They work really well.
Yeah, Doug seemed to hit the nail on the head with it. Very impressive machine work and attention to detail!

Users who are viewing this thread