My 04 mac vs LS1 T/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

braceyaself

Established Member
Actually there is no logic. Because according to your logic, a car does not exist unless there is a picture/video along with a timeslip posted on svtperformance forums lol. There is no logic in that.

And as most of us understand, there is more to the world than what exists on this awesome internet forum. So if you want to know if I see the LOGIC in what you keep saying....the answer is no I do not because there is non in it.

Now go eat your man's dick you queer, but make sure you "braceyaself" when he busts in ya face...******

Ok point being you have no proof...your come back's suck as much dick as you do. Like i said before no proof no nothing i have proof you have nothing..Your a troll and a pos at best..My logic is proof and you have non if its posted on svt or not you think you would have posted it to shut me up but you can't...hahahahah and for the record:bash:

braceyaself

Established Member
the difference is that those cobras will run that for years, yours may not make it through its next pass

lol its got 50-60 passes right now so i think shell be ok....

exactly why you can't compare the two stock shortblocks. the machs MIGHT make it to 10psi then

LOL to compare these motors built? Why bother the mach has the same heads, same cams, with a better block... same crank just different pistions and rods? So tell me what im missing here at 20 psi it should be very close to the same numbers depending on the set up.

For a few more? I can run with cobras and the money i have saved and the money i have from not paying a bigger payment for the car in general... LOL for 26k(with car) i could have a baddass car pretty much where this will be next season. That would be the price of a low mileage cobra...With no mods from a dealer. now add spray ported eaton fuel,irs or an 8.8 set up a better clutch ect..In the end it takes money to go fast

Last edited:
the difference is that those cobras will run that for years, yours may not make it through its next pass

hahahaahh thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we can wait for the internet stories of mach 1s that run that all day long for years without any issues.

As for your little BS...I do not have anything to post up to make you happy. But, when your butt buddy wild bill the queer brings his piece of shit up here to race me I guess he can post some good footage of me raping his car the way you guys rape your boyfriends every night. Because I can assure you when he brings hsi shit I'll be more than ready for it haha. :fart:

braceyaself

Established Member

Now we can wait for the internet stories of mach 1s that run that all day long for years without any issues.

As for your little BS...I do not have anything to post up to make you happy. But, when your butt buddy wild bill the queer brings his piece of shit up here to race me I guess he can post some good footage of me raping his car the way you guys rape your boyfriends every night. Because I can assure you when he brings hsi shit I'll be more than ready for it haha. :fart:

lol god i can only hope...You have no idea thats all i can say, the cars iv seen from the people he deals with i can say hes proven and you WILL have your hands more then full buddy and i don't mean your boyfriends **** you sick ****

Yeah, that was exactly what I was going to say next.

I think the reason you respond to EVERY one of my posts is because you have some kind of gay internet crush on me, and want to marry me...you mother****ing ******. You're a sick bastard., and now I see why you respond to everything I type.

BTW -- I'm not interested, so you can stop following me around the forums responding to all my posts, homo. lol

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
10 pages of this crap.

I miss the 03 ported Eaton vs LS1 HCI **** fights. I feel so lonely without controversy.

I said my peace about the OP story.

When it comes to the Mach vs LS1 E-Penis war...

When I go out at night, It's not the Mach 1s I'm worried about handing me a surprise defeat. However I do have great respect for a car that can run like the mach does, with a really crappy platform for N/A power (281 cubes is anemic at best).

Although since I upgraded my "intake" to something a little larger, I'm thinking the LS1s will be less of a problem >_<.

Until they figure out they can use forced induction too. Then the world will end.

When I go out at night, It's not the Mach 1s I'm worried about handing me a surprise defeat.

Exactly my point.

Most Mach 1s (with maybe a very small minority of them) are 13-second cars and maybe a really high 12-second car at best, and don't pose much of a threat to anything more than a civic with an intake/exhaust lol.

I'm more afraid when I see 5.0s/terminators/LS1s/Lightnings/etc. than when I see a Mach 1. Everytime I see a Mach 1 i know a victory is soon to follow...especially on the street.

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Exactly my point.

Most Mach 1s (with maybe a very small minority of them) are 13-second cars and maybe a really high 12-second car at best, and don't pose much of a threat to anything more than a civic with an intake/exhaust lol.

I'm more afraid when I see 5.0s/terminators/LS1s/Lightnings/etc. than when I see a Mach 1. Everytime I see a Mach 1 i know a victory is soon to follow...especially on the street.

High 12s isn't much on the street, huh? Okay.. Sure, I don't know where you race at but having a 12 secong car will out run 80% of cars on the street.

And 5.0? lol.. I've had many and unless its bored/stroked all you can really get out of em is around 300rwhp. They're great cars for the price but I'd be more worried about a Mach 1 then a 5.0.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member

Just some food for thought- or flames for the fire depending on your point of view. But I can get a 5.1 forged stroker kit and crower cams for less than 3g's. So add that to a FI Mach (which is what I'm currently building) and I'll run circles around Cobra's among other cars all day for less than what I would have spent on a Terminator minus the mods. Is the Terminator a better platform to start with?- Yes....but for less $ it can be easily overcome in a Mach or 99-01 Cobra- you just have to know where to get good deals.

High 12s isn't much on the street, huh?

And 5.0? lol.. I've had many and unless its bored/stroked all you can really get out of em is around 300rwhp. They're great cars for the price but I'd be more worried about a Mach 1 then a 5.0.
A completely stock 5.0L bottom end with a turbo will be enough to split the block with anywhere from 400-500rwhp, and they're lighter as well. So a "bored/stroked" setup isn't the only way to go...believe me. In fact when you get to running boost on a 5.0L stockblock, putting a stroker kit in it is about the most pointless thing you can do until you upgrade the block lol.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
High 12s isn't much on the street, huh? Okay.. Sure, I don't know where you race at but having a 12 secong car will out run 80% of cars on the street.

Yeah, n/a 5.0's are never really that fast. Especially in a SN95 body. I haven't lost to a n/a 5.0 in my Cobra, ever. And no, I don't race stock ones, they are slower than 331TurboCobra is, believe it or not. :-D

braceyaself

Established Member
Just some food for thought- or flames for the fire depending on your point of view. But I can get a 5.1 forged stroker kit and crower cams for less than 3g's. So add that to a FI Mach (which is what I'm currently building) and I'll run circles around Cobra's among other cars all day for less than what I would have spent on a Terminator minus the mods. Is the Terminator a better platform to start with?- Yes....but for less $ it can be easily overcome in a Mach or 99-01 Cobra- you just have to know where to get good deals.

x2 pretty much what im doing, but seeing how fast i can acutaly go before i start with an auto/motor build

And by the time you upgrade the fuel system, rear, trans/clutch, suspension, get the supercharger and put it on, get it tuned, and everything else to make it reliably handle that power you will make with a built shortblock and a s/c you will be welllllllllll past the price of just buying an 03-04 cobra and putting on a KB with supporting mods and not to mention your car won't look like a regular old GT with a different hood and some black decals on it lol.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Exactly my point.

This type of comment right here is what gives Terminator owners a bad rap. I've not raced a Terminator in my Mach however I have raced a quite a few other cars and I've only lost to a Procharged 06 Mustang GT and a Greddy'd Turboed GTI. I've beat quite a few other Mustangs along with a EvoIX, an STI, an Audi A4 turbo and a 02 Camaro SS. So before you get carried away with your comments think before you speak.

Terminators are a great car and great platform but they aren't the "end all, beat all" that some of you make it out to be.

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
A completely stock 5.0L bottom end with a turbo will be enough to split the block with anywhere from 400-500rwhp, and they're lighter as well. So a "bored/stroked" setup isn't the only way to go...believe me. In fact when you get to running boost on a 5.0L stockblock, putting a stroker kit in it is about the most pointless thing you can do until you upgrade the block lol.

I know, I've done it. But you run into some guys that run H/C/I and a 331 that make around 360-80rwhp, safely. But w/o the stroker it's hard to get 300rwhp. I was just trying to make a point that 5.0s are nothing compared to Machs.

braceyaself

Established Member
And by the time you upgrade the fuel system, rear, trans/clutch, suspension, get the supercharger and put it on, get it tuned, and everything else to make it reliably handle that power you will make with a built shortblock and a s/c you will be welllllllllll past the price of just buying an 03-04 cobra and putting on a KB with supporting mods and not to mention your car won't look like a regular old GT with a different hood and some black decals on it lol.

lol i hate to tell u guy,the cobra looks more like a gt then the mach does minues the rear bumper:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread