My 04 mac vs LS1 T/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I find it amusing how 94cobra331 is STILL dancing around the FACT, that he is talking shit, when he has NO CLUE what his car runs, or how much power it has.

YOU SIR, are by definitionn, a RICER. It should have this, If I do this, When this is finished......those are all the same sayings I have read over and over and over. AS MANY TIMES as you have been called out on SOME KIND OF PROOF regarding your car, you still haven't offered even teh smallest information. YOu are nothing but a lying piece of shit, that really deserves an ass kickin'.

AND, btw - your reply on the other page (9, I believe) showed more proof of your ignorance. you replied:

a precision turbo with a bonestock 5.0L cobra longblock at 11-13psi depending on how much it creeped up on boost in higher gears with the supporting fuel/tuning mods obviously and a full exhaust system

Um...you keep over looking the fact of BOTH CARS you are saying are quicker, are running MORE PSI.......OF COURSE they will be faster than an 8psi mach.......MORON.......LEAVE a terminator at 8psi and toss on a CAI with a tune......toss on a P1SC (least efficient blower), or hell toss on the same FREAKIN' blower, on a mach with 8psi with a CAI and tune....and answer this...which will be faster???? - I'll tell you, THE MACH...that is as even across the board as you can get. Stop with this toss a pulley on shit. Your ignorance is pitiful at BEST.

then buy a cheap ass pulley for the cobra and see what happens....it's not my fault the cobra's engine can take a lot more power/boost than yours

Cheap ass pulley?........read above, cause you OBVIOUSLY are clueless and aren't getting the obvious point that has been posted right in front of your face. OF COURSE MORE PSI WILL NET A QUICKER ET/FASTER CAR...IT HAS MORE POWER......Put a smaller pulley on a mach with 10PSI, and it will STILL have more power than the smaller pulley cobra @ same PSI.....IT'S CALLED THE MACH HAS A HIGHER CR, YOU TARD.
again...it's not my fault the cobra engine can handle more power/boost than yours can dream of doing.
you just need to accept the fact that your car just doesn't have half the potential of an 03-04 cobra and get over it
Now we are talking bone stock potential..........GEEZUS....will you make up your mind and stop changing the subject. You prance around more than a ballerina......seriously dude....you are so ignorant.

And as for personal attacks.....nobody went there until you made shit comments to/about me. There are A FEW members here that know me and my situation...which is ONE of the MANY reasons they came into your shit talking threads and commented.

You avoid and change the subject SO MUCH, it is apparent you are of the female nature.

One main point that has yet to be made in all this BS...........even if you have a true 9 second 800RWHP turbo 5.0 cobra.........it truly doesn't matter. You're still an asshat....plain and simple. You talk about repecting you and your car............well, some people here, may end up doing it. As I already stated, you are one of two people that I will ALWAYS have issues with. Sometimes you have to SHOW/GIVE respect in order to get it.....ESPECIALLY being a newB.

Last edited:
I find it amusing how 94cobra331 is STILL dancing around the FACT, that he is talking shit, when he has NO CLUE what his car runs, or how much power it has.

YOU SIR, are by definitionn, a RICER. It should have this, If I do this, When this is finished......those are all the same sayings I have read over and over and over. AS MANY TIMES as you have been called out on SOME KIND OF PROOF regarding your car, you still haven't offered even teh smallest information. YOu are nothing but a lying piece of shit, that really deserves an ass kickin'.

AND, btw - your reply on the other page (9, I believe) showed more proof of your ignorance. you replied:

a precision turbo with a bonestock 5.0L cobra longblock at 11-13psi depending on how much it creeped up on boost in higher gears with the supporting fuel/tuning mods obviously and a full exhaust system

Um...you keep over looking the fact of BOTH CARS you are saying are quicker, are running MORE PSI.......OF COURSE they will be faster than an 8psi mach.......MORON.......LEAVE a terminator at 8psi and toss on a CAI with a tune......toss on a P1SC (least efficient blower), or hell toss on the same FREAKIN' blower, on a mach with 8psi with a CAI and tune....and answer this...which will be faster???? - I'll tell you, THE MACH...that is as even across the board as you can get. Stop with this toss a pulley on shit. Your ignorance is pitiful at BEST.

then buy a cheap ass pulley for the cobra and see what happens....it's not my fault the cobra's engine can take a lot more power/boost than yours

Cheap ass pulley?........read above, cause you OBVIOUSLY are clueless and aren't getting the obvious point that has been posted right in front of your face. OF COURSE MORE PSI WILL NET A QUICKER ET/FASTER CAR...IT HAS MORE POWER......Put a smaller pulley on a mach with 10PSI, and it will STILL have more power than the smaller pulley cobra @ same PSI.....IT'S CALLED THE MACH HAS A HIGHER CR, YOU TARD.
again...it's not my fault the cobra engine can handle more power/boost than yours can dream of doing.
you just need to accept the fact that your car just doesn't have half the potential of an 03-04 cobra and get over it
Now we are talking bone stock potential..........GEEZUS....will you make up your mind and stop changing the subject. You prance around more than a ballerina......seriously dude....you are so ignorant.

And as for personal attacks.....nobody went there until you made shit comments to/about me. There are A FEW members here that know me and my situation...which is ONE of the MANY reasons they came into your shit talking threads and commented.

You avoid and change the subject SO MUCH, it is apparent you are of the female nature.

One main point that has yet to be made in all this BS...........even if you have a true 9 second 800RWHP turbo 5.0 cobra.........it truly doesn't matter. You're still an asshat....plain and simple. You talk about repecting you and your car............well, some people here, may end up doing it. As I already stated, you are one of two people that I will ALWAYS have issues with. Sometimes you have to SHOW/GIVE respect in order to get it.....ESPECIALLY being a newB.

Personally, I don't care if you will always have issues with me. I'm not here to just be best friends with everybody.

If you still have issues with me, then oh well...doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

I pretty much apologized for the retarded shit I was saying and that's all I can do.

BTW -- Whether you believe me about my car or not also doesn't matter (and as I said I have no photographic "proof" for you non-believers, but you can check with anyone who has seen the car and ask them about it and what it has done and you will get the EXACT story i have been giving you about it...I'm sorry I have offended you and that I'm a "ricer" just because there are not a million pics of the car on this site lol).

Also, do you think I made that post trying to get you to accept me as your bestest internet buddy? lol Come one man....if you have such a problem with me then stop responding to everything I post up here...it's that simple. Isn't there an ignore feature where you can ignore certain users? It's that simple buddy.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Personally, I don't care if you will always have issues with me. I'm not here to just be best friends with everybody.

If you still have issues with me, then oh well...doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

I pretty much apologized for the retarded shit I was saying and that's all I can do. .
Not surprised to hear you say that....seriously. I expect nothing more. THat is something you don't seem to understand.....I only accept REAL apologies.......cause why should I accept them, if they don't mean shit?. YOu 'pretty much'....I mean come one man.........not a single PM from you, just a 'hey, I take back the things that I said personal about you, but nothing else.' DUDE, do you not realize how much of a BS insult you made?...that isn't much of an I sorry given the comments you made. Maybe I just expected more of an apology given my high sense of morality. :shrug:
BTW -- Whether you believe me about my car or not also doesn't matter (and as I said I have no photographic "proof" for you non-believers, but you can check with anyone who has seen the car and ask them about it and what it has done and you will get the EXACT story i have been giving you about it...I'm sorry I have offended you and that I'm a "ricer" just because there are not a million pics of the car on this site lol).

Also, do you think I made that post trying to get you to accept me as your bestest internet buddy? lol Come one man....if you have such a problem with me then stop responding to everything I post up here...it's that simple. Isn't there an ignore feature where you can ignore certain users? It's that simple buddy.
My ENTIRE point is that you haven't even tried to prove you own the car. ANYONE can do what you have done and not even so much as own a Yugo. No Time slip, ET claims, ET/MPH estimates, RWHP estimates. Absolutely NO specifics. I called you a ricer because you are chosing to be ignorant on teh topic at hand instead of learning somethign. YOu think you know everything about the car at hand, and most of all, you have talked a load of BS, without a SINGLE SHRED of proof to your car, or that machs are POS. how fast a car is, is all relative.....to me, a low 13 FACTORY stock car, is pretty dang quick....especially for $30k brand new. NOt too many of those out there........I can't think of many (maybe a dozen at most) that can run 13.1-13.5 off the showroom floor for that price brand new.

And fwiw - I dont' recall ever asking for pics. YOu have gotten into it so much, you can't even recall who said what. ANYONE can post a pic of a car........I never asked for it..just pointed out that you haven't done it, when another member did ask for it.

Last edited:
Possibly because I just flat out don't have any pictures of the car on my computer. I'm not the kind of guy who goes and tkes pictures of his car and immediately posts them online for everyone to see. It really doesn't matter to me. There was a member who said he was going to get in contact with Job Spetter, Jr. and ask about the car and you can ask him the name of the owner of the car (it made something like 802rwhp and that was without any nitrous on the car), and he'll tell you whatever makes your little hearts happy if you are so bitter about me no having any proof of the car to where you'll call me a ricer lol. Believe me, I'm far from being a ricer. The guy (hint hint...YOU) who is talking shit with a messed up/blown up engine is more of a ricer in my opinion than the guy with a properly running car lol.

Again, I'm not going to kiss your ass to make up to you by sending you little love PMs. I apologized in the open about saying nasty shit and about being a dick about mach 1s. You can accept it or not, and like I said, it doesn't make a difference to me how you feel as I have apologized to you.

If you do not accept my apology then stop ****ing responding to my posts for once!!! Damn, man....either get over it or move on.

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Possibly because I just flat out don't have any pictures of the car on my computer. I'm not the kind of guy who goes and tkes pictures of his car and immediately posts them online for everyone to see. It really doesn't matter to me. There was a member who said he was going to get in contact with Job Spetter, Jr. and ask about the car and you can ask him the name of the owner of the car (it made something like 802rwhp and that was without any nitrous on the car), and he'll tell you whatever makes your little hearts happy if you are so bitter about me no having any proof of the car to where you'll call me a ricer lol. Believe me, I'm far from being a ricer. The guy (hint hint...YOU) who is talking shit with a messed up/blown up engine is more of a ricer in my opinion than the guy with a properly running car lol.

Again, I'm not going to kiss your ass to make up to you by sending you little love PMs. I apologized in the open about saying nasty shit and about being a dick about mach 1s. You can accept it or not, and like I said, it doesn't make a difference to me how you feel as I have apologized to you.

If you do not accept my apology then stop ****ing responding to my posts for once!!! Damn, man....either get over it or move on.

Ignorance again...for the millionth time....my motor was not blown. Learn how to read. Please tell how I am a ricer...I have pointed out to you on multiple occations how you are a ricer. not all ricers own imports......they do however talk shit without backing it up. I have NEVER made a claim that I couldn't back up..not once. I don't go around talking shit about cars I don't know about.....and that is a fact.

I only brought up PMs as another way that you did not truly apologize. what you stated was nothing close to an apology in relation to what you said.....hell, I don't even recall you apologizing for threatening to rape women/a woman.........your just a poor excuse of a human being that thinks they can go around and say whatever they want with no mind to respect to other people.....yet another fact. Another fact, is you don't know my situation, nor do you know me. PLENTY of members can atest to me, and my situation, and the fact that I handled it the best way possible. Not that I need to explain jack shit to you........but those people know who they are.

I said messed up/blown up. I consider having a compression test come back with bad results on a new motor as being a messed up motor. Take it how you want.

Other than that, can you explain to me how to block certain users, because I'm tired of having to see the thigns you type.

You're not getting any more of an apology....sorry, man. I gave you one and the only option is for you to accept it or deny it. It's clear what you have chosen to do and it makes no difference to me at this point. So I'm not sure why you keep bringing up the past shit. I know what I typed and everyone can clearly go back and read it. My apology stands and won't change, so whatever.

95blowncobra

95blowncobra
Established Member
I liked it. I owned this Mach b-4 MachME and I can vouch for it's power. It will beat a lightly modded Transam no prob. I did? So did he.....so I beleive him!

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I said messed up/blown up. I consider having a compression test come back with bad results on a new motor as being a messed up motor. Take it how you want.

Other than that, can you explain to me how to block certain users, because I'm tired of having to see the thigns you type.

You're not getting any more of an apology....sorry, man. I gave you one and the only option is for you to accept it or deny it. It's clear what you have chosen to do and it makes no difference to me at this point. So I'm not sure why you keep bringing up the past shit. I know what I typed and everyone can clearly go back and read it. My apology stands and won't change, so whatever.

More ignorance......do you own a even a ratchet set.....i mean serious. there is a HUGE difference between 'messed up' and 'blown up'. One is still driveable...one isn't...and that's just the start of it.

DUDE......why don't you just give up. All your post prove how ignorant, stupid and how much of a ricer you really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread