My 04 mac vs LS1 T/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

braceyaself

Established Member
You're right, 465hp is weak...especially for your almighty Mach 1. My old, stock, ragged out 5.0 longblock put that much out with a small 61mm turbo on it.

It's funny why you people would have even bought a Mach 1. You can get an 03-04 cobra and put a pulley/intake/exhaust on it and blow 99% of Mach 1s out of the water and still have a more reliable car, it will also look much better than the Mach 1 -- which looks like a GT with a different hood and some black decals on it. Or you could have gotten an LS1 for cheaper and still had a faster car and it would also still look better than that Mach 1 you drive around in.

LOL HOLY **** SUCKER ALERT. I bought a mach1 because its different im only 20 years old and don't feel like paying out of my ass any more then i am for a cobra. I love typical tool bags like you who only think cobras are the best. Hands down from the factory ok your right there faster, Now if i was to take the 4 grade i have into my car and the 18 i bought it for thats 22k? Still way less then a cobra now add the 4k plus another 4k (the price of a motor) Ill be easily able to hang and wax 90% of them out there. IM already doing a pretty good job at it with no power. I didn't want a heavy slob ls1 i love the t/a but it's not for me. More reliable? I'm pretty sure my car won't break considering its has over 50-60 passes on it And going 11.0 rolling to the 1/4 marker please kid this car will go 10.5s on the stock motor and trans :bash: I think thats pretty damn good for a mach1 or a cobra from the factory. Now if i wanted a race car id be me an old 94 per say gutt the piss out of it because there worth nothing but a good drag car now so please stfu your just a waste of bandwidth your lucky i'm bored or i wouldn't have commented back to your waste of life statement.

Last edited:

The99ta

Established Member
I didn't want a heavy slob ls1 i love the t/a but it's not for me.

weighed your car lately? bet its close to mine if not more.........

I would chose a mach1 over my car too. just didn't have the money for one. plus my brother has one so that would be kinda wierd.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Shhhh....keep the facts and figures at home... only 'made up shit' can be used to argue in here..what are you thinking!!!

Besides didn't you know F-Bodys weigh 7,000lbs more than a mustang (ANY YEAR/ANY Model)?

braceyaself

Established Member
my car with driver was 3500 pounds with blower and shyt in the car ...Iv had it in race trim meaning no rear seats ect at 3100 pounds .. Just so u know machs are light lol not like a cobra

The99ta

Established Member
hmmm.......mine was 3450 and my bros mach was 3500 w two n2o bottles. thats hardly enough difference to call it a heavy slob........

braceyaself

Established Member
yeah your prolly right, 3450 with driver? or by itself? i could have sworen that they were 3500 for the 2 door then 3800 for the verts? 3500 for your bros mach ? weird thats on the heavy side idk how they would be different at all

BLAKE 01 WS6

Established Member
LOL HOLY **** SUCKER ALERT. I bought a mach1 because its different im only 20 years old and don't feel like paying out of my ass any more then i am for a cobra. I love typical tool bags like you who only think cobras are the best. Hands down from the factory ok your right there faster, Now if i was to take the 4 grade i have into my car and the 18 i bought it for thats 22k? Still way less then a cobra now add the 4k plus another 4k (the price of a motor) Ill be easily able to hang and wax 90% of them out there. IM already doing a pretty good job at it with no power. I didn't want a heavy slob ls1 i love the t/a but it's not for me. More reliable? I'm pretty sure my car won't break considering its has over 50-60 passes on it And going 11.0 rolling to the 1/4 marker please kid this car will go 10.5s on the stock motor and trans :bash: I think thats pretty damn good for a mach1 or a cobra from the factory. Now if i wanted a race car id be me an old 94 per say gutt the piss out of it because there worth nothing but a good drag car now so please stfu your just a waste of bandwidth your lucky i'm bored or i wouldn't have commented back to your waste of life statement.

it will roll through the 1/4 marker cuz that shitty bottom end will let go before it gets there :xpl:

braceyaself

Established Member
thats funny i thought it was because i was completely side ways....That shyt botto end is doing just fine btw. Will be running mid 10s hopefully next season with a full pass

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
You're right, 465hp is weak...especially for your almighty Mach 1. My old, stock, ragged out 5.0 longblock put that much out with a small 61mm turbo on it.

It's funny why you people would have even bought a Mach 1. You can get an 03-04 cobra and put a pulley/intake/exhaust on it and blow 99% of Mach 1s out of the water and still have a more reliable car, it will also look much better than the Mach 1 -- which looks like a GT with a different hood and some black decals on it. Or you could have gotten an LS1 for cheaper and still had a faster car and it would also still look better than that Mach 1 you drive around in.

:lol: OMFG...you just plaster your ignorance all over this place don't you?........You have just proven more so, that you dont' know shit.

61mm Turbo.....running what psi with what other mods?.......NEVERMIND...dont' answer that, cause I know it will be a LIE.

Now genius.........mach 1s put down ~450RWHP...on 8psi..........please tell me what a cobra with CAI and tune puts down (which is comparable to a P1SC setup)...........um.....400RWHP....MAYBE!!!........my POINT???

OF COURSE THE COBRA WILL BE FASTER, WITH THE SMALLER PULLEY IT WILL BE PUTTING DOWN MORE PSI........You are a freakin' twit. A cobra will NOT put down 465 RWHP with 8psi. It takes a 2.8" pulley swap to do that...and it won't be at 8psi when you do that....stock cobra's are factory 8psi. :bash::burn::poke:

braceyaself

Established Member
:lol: OMFG...you just plaster your ignorance all over this place don't you?........You have just proven more so, that you dont' know shit.

61mm Turbo.....running what psi with what other mods?.......NEVERMIND...dont' answer that, cause I know it will be a LIE.

Now genius.........mach 1s put down ~450RWHP...on 8psi..........please tell me what a cobra with CAI and tune puts down (which is comparable to a P1SC setup)...........um.....400RWHP....MAYBE!!!........my POINT???

OF COURSE THE COBRA WILL BE FASTER, WITH THE SMALLER PULLEY IT WILL BE PUTTING DOWN MORE PSI........You are a freakin' twit. A cobra will NOT put down 465 RWHP with 8psi. It takes a 2.8" pulley swap to do that...and it won't be at 8psi when you do that....stock cobra's are factory 8psi. :bash::burn::poke:

LOL you love to pwnt him! I read that thread today this guys is complete asshole im sry that he brought you personal life into man! But people are trully assholes out there! But they will be proved wrong, idk how many mach's have to run a good number for them 2 see for what the car is its a beast:coolman:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
LOL you love to pwnt him! I read that thread today this guys is complete asshole im sry that he brought you personal life into man! But people are trully assholes out there! But they will be proved wrong, idk how many mach's have to run a good number for them 2 see for what the car is its a beast:coolman:

HAHAH......YEp, I have owned him and his boyfriend. As long as they keep making lame ignorant posts, I'm gonna show them their place........which reminds me..........d'em ho's never gave me my money.

Where's my money biatches.

BTW - yep......pretty pathetic that he had to rbing my personal stuff into it. I have only held a grudge ONCE, and that was someone that talked crap (took it too far) about my personal life. Special Ed took it too far though....WAAYYY too far. Not to mention making multiple posts about raping women. Complete scum.

braceyaself

Established Member
yeah hes a ****in tool bag, i can careless if he has a 9 or a 7 sec car. Hes a dirt bag with a fast car. Cars don't make up for being a good person or a pos that just needs to shut his mouth hopefully one day someone will do it for him

a precision turbo with a bonestock 5.0L cobra longblock at 11-13psi depending on how much it creeped up on boost in higher gears with the supporting fuel/tuning mods obviously and a full exhaust system

then buy a cheap ass pulley for the cobra and see what happens....it's not my fault the cobra's engine can take a lot more power/boost than yours

again...it's not my fault the cobra engine can handle more power/boost than yours can dream of doing.

you just need to accept the fact that your car just doesn't have half the potential of an 03-04 cobra and get over it

:kaboom:

HAHAH......YEp, I have owned him and his boyfriend. As long as they keep making lame ignorant posts, I'm gonna show them their place........which reminds me..........d'em ho's never gave me my money.

Where's my money biatches.

BTW - yep......pretty pathetic that he had to rbing my personal stuff into it. I have only held a grudge ONCE, and that was someone that talked crap (took it too far) about my personal life. Special Ed took it too far though....WAAYYY too far. Not to mention making multiple posts about raping women. Complete scum.

Pot calling the kettle black? It's pretty pathetic that you have to resort to making personal attacks where I was arguing about a car as well by pretending to be some sort of pimp. Then you think in your little head that you are putting people in their place hahaha.

Hell, how can you consider yourself a pimp on the internet when you can't even get a grip on your own women in real life and make reasonable decisions with your money...then you get online and pretend to own other people lol. I'm sure you could use the money at this point...but pretending to be a pimp on the internet isn't the way to do it, jackass.

:poke:

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Ignorance is bliss. Go back to the trailer and get my money from BlackMach. No more freebies, I've told you that if they don't pay, you don't put out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread