Modded 05GT vs. 03/04 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick85

Banned
Got Boost? said:
what sleeping wihtout a night light?

Haha that's pretty funny. No like jumping with the 82nd Airborne Division and doing 2 tours in Ramadi, Tikrit, Fallujah, Kandahar, Bagram. DEATH FROM ABOVE you faggots!

Got Boost?

Established Member
Nick85 said:
Haha that's pretty funny. No like jumping with the 82nd Airborne Division and doing 2 tours in Ramadi, Tikrit, Fallujah, Kandahar, Bagram. DEATH FROM ABOVE you faggots!

i thought being part of the us arms had to do with being respectful, trustworthy, and a man of honor....while you sit here telling stories no one believes calling poeple names and have nothing what so ever in your signature displaying anything having to do with this country or its military

QuikGT

Banned
BS handbook translation-----he is hoping you weigh at least 4000lbs that way maybe he can beat a stock terminator!!!! LOL

Nick85

Banned
Got Boost? said:
i thought being part of the us arms had to do with being respectful, trustworthy, and a man of honor....while you sit here telling stories no one believes calling poeple names and have nothing what so ever in your signature displaying anything having to do with this country or its military

You calling me a disgrace? You telling me i'm not worthy of those wings? I would like to rip your ****ing head off right now.

Nick85

Banned
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
Once again nick. Lets race at MIR...or how about this. Ill let YOU pick the track. So how does me asking you ?'s like that make me a cop? LOL im FAR from a cop. ILL call out sick from work and sacrifice money +sick time just to show you how fast your car really is.

MIR huh. That's on Friday's right? You bring me a stock 03/04 Cobra and i'll bring you the 05.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
He'll prob post up tomorow. But its run what ya brung bro so deal with it. Your just as bad as the Honda boys talking smack saying that their civics can beat bone stock Mustangs/Cobras/Ls1's. YEAH THEY CAN...with a Turbo and nitrous. Just like you wanna post up and brag about how you put BUS lengths on Invisible stock terminators and hang with z06's. Then you start going on about how you wont race me or anybody you dont know cuz of your "clearances" and the fact that everybody is out to get you and turn you into the cops. And THENNNNN finally in a desperate attempt to save some face you say that you'll race somebody. But it has to be at a track and the car has to be bone stock. Guess redneck should take off the Supercharger as well huh? :shrug: Do you realize how lame your sounding? Dont make me go back thru all your BS threads that youve started boasting about all the cars youve put buslengths on or hung with.

Nick85

Banned
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
He'll prob post up tomorow. But its run what ya brung bro so deal with it. Your just as bad as the Honda boys talking smack saying that their civics can beat bone stock Mustangs/Cobras/Ls1's. YEAH THEY CAN...with a Turbo and nitrous. Just like you wanna post up and brag about how you put BUS lengths on Invisible stock terminators and hang with z06's. Then you start going on about how you wont race me or anybody you dont know cuz of your "clearances" and the fact that everybody is out to get you and turn you into the cops. And THENNNNN finally in a desperate attempt to save some face you say that you'll race somebody. But it has to be at a track and the car has to be bone stock. Guess redneck should take off the Supercharger as well huh? :shrug: Do you realize how lame your sounding? Dont make me go back thru all your BS threads that youve started boasting about all the cars youve put buslengths on or hung with.

My car would get owned by a Z06 in a proper race. The 03 Cobra comes with a supercharger stock. You're delusional....look forward to meeting you. I think we'll really hit it off.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Did your car come with 4.10 gears stock? what about those longtube headers? What about that exhaust system on your car?.

Nick85

Banned
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
Did your car come with 4.10 gears stock? what about those longtube headers? What about that exhaust system on your car?.

Cut the chatter and talk to me when you have some dates.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Ill see if hes game I dont think he has his stock exhaust anymore at all but we shall see. Ill help him put it back on if he does though :shrug: That and he also already has a Stg IV ported eaton sitting at home + a bunch of other stuff that was scheduled to be put on sometime next week but maybe he'll postpone it.

Last edited:

Nick85

Banned
Well don't let a petty race stop him...that stuff doesn't need to be in his living room. I know there are some some people here with stock Terminators in the area though...

M-pony

Established Member
Nick85 said:

Are you saying that you jumped into Fallujah, Kandahar, Bagram, Tikrit and Ramadi? Just curious. I think the problem is that you have all those mods and are only running and 8.7@80mph, my mach ran 8.6@84 with just an SLP exhaust and that was my first time at the track with only three runs, with a better driver it had more it it! There was a stock convert cobra running that night, he ran an 8.6 also.......with another person in the car with him and granny shifting. :nonono:

BelvedereGTX

Banned
03Cobra05GT said:
Vortech V-2 SQ S/C
DSS Racing SuperMOD Forged Block (Internals, pistons, rods etc.)
SuttonHP ported and polished heads
CompCams blower cams and springs
60lb Fuel Injectors
Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Spec Aluminum Flywheel
And some misc stuff like spark plugs and what not.

Was gonna go for a Snow Performance Meth kit, but I think I've decided against that.

See something here? Thats cool that you own both terminator and gt. The problem here is that this whole thread got twisted. The argue here was stock for stock. stock even being a cai intake and exhaust. Now people are talking about slapping blowers and built engines together. If you want to go that route, ok lets see. How much would you have to spend? Big bucks! Right? Whats it take for a term? a pulley and a tune? Under 200 bucks? Or maybe how about a port job,pulley and a tune? Around 1000? See my point? YOu cant go there. So lets stay stock for stock. Terminators can spank ANY gt dollar for dollar. Good luck with finding a non pullied cobra around town. Yes mines not pullied because of warranty. I happen to like my warranty. The other real argument is the bullshit 300rwhp stock for a 05 gt. Sorry but cai, exhaust doesnt put you there. Ok now that that is out of the way

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Nick85 said:
You calling me a disgrace? You telling me i'm not worthy of those wings? I would like to rip your ****ing head off right now.
Listen. we all understand you have wings. Thats cool. But keep the military record out of this. Im a naval veteran but i keep it out of internet wars.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
DAMN I missed 5 pages between last night and tonight.

03silver...IF you read my posts, I wasn't going there to begin with, I was simply stating what I was having done because someone asked.

Also, I think you need to go back and look at the original post. The argue here WAS NOT stock for stock. The TITLE of this post CLEARY says " MODDED 05 GT vs. 03/04 Cobra"

FordRacing200

Banned
Nick85 said:
I figured you for a punk. Don't pm me to streetrace again. This is Virginia. I don't know who you are. The law here looks at speeding like it's drug running. Oh and one more thing...you telling me you understand me being paranoid because "you're on probation" doesn't make me too comfortable about it either. Go find other people on the net to hang out with freak!
Pussy, how the **** did you race a vette and a terminator on the freeway if you don't street race? you're such a ****ing tool....

FordRacing200

Banned
Nick85 said:
You got a stock 03/04 Cobra tough guy?
Whys it matter if hes stock or not? according to you, your car puts down 375rwhp....:lol1:

Nick85 said:
I'm a lot more cautious these days and try to stay out of trouble. Sorry to dissapoint.
Oh yeah? when'd that change? Since yesterday? You're so full of shit
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif
superbd.gif

Nick85 said:
go **** yourself showoff :loser:

Nick85 said:
what are you waiting for? Pussy

Nick85 said:
My car would get owned by a Z06 in a proper race. The 03 Cobra comes with a supercharger stock. You're delusional....look forward to meeting you. I think we'll really hit it off.
well one of you should definitly get hit :lol:

Last edited:

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
Nick85 said:
Well don't let a petty race stop him...that stuff doesn't need to be in his living room. I know there are some some people here with stock Terminators in the area though...

OK dude after reading your posts --first off I am an avid fan of ALL mustangs and most american cars. however, I do drive a cobra so I will try not to hold a biased opinion... I am close to stock and raced 1 05 so far do know exactly what his mods were but I know he had exhaust. I beat him pretty eaisly from a dig--

i think if you did beat that vert...not to sound like an ass, but he probably wasen't trying or couldn't drive. it is just the nature of the beast. they aren't much heavier than the 05 and even with your 4:10's that puts you, as a possible canidate to beat one in the 8th mile but you would still lose in the quater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread