Modded 05GT vs. 03/04 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick85

Banned
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
Ok homo. This is why I said lets race at MIR. Its legal there you know?.... oh wait I 4got you have a slow a$$ AUTOMATIC GT... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA the only reason why you should have a auto IMO is if your running bracket racing or are running faster then 10 sec 1/4s in the 1320. Hey sissy boy why dont you stop posting up KILLS in roadkill drive thru if you dont want the :bs: flag pulled on you anymore and dont wanna get challenged.

ooooooh lookie the big bad manual man is going to crush me! :loser:

QuikGT

Banned
Nick85 said:
You should of seen this guy's PM's....asking where I lived, what color my car was, and to meet up... fook that.

someone that benches 315 shouldnt be scared.....puss! :poke: :poke: :poke: :loser:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Nick85 said:
You should of seen this guy's PM's....asking where I lived, what color my car was, and to meet up... fook that.

Once again nick. Lets race at MIR...or how about this. Ill let YOU pick the track. So how does me asking you ?'s like that make me a cop? LOL im FAR from a cop. ILL call out sick from work and sacrifice money +sick time just to show you how fast your car really is.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
All I keep hearing is lame A$$ excuses. Redneckbmxer was Iming me tonight telling me he might even demod his Terminator just to race u. Pretty sad tho when youll be basically Full bolt on.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Ive read post after post of your :bs: stories and your big bad 05 GT in the DC area. Its pretty funny once somebody calls you out in your area you start making up :bs: excuses. Wow... am I the only one seeing a pattern here? :bs: :bs: :bs:

Nick85

Banned
QuikGT said:
someone that benches 315 shouldnt be scared.....puss! :poke: :poke: :poke: :loser:

I'm a lot more cautious these days and try to stay out of trouble. Sorry to dissapoint.

Nick85

Banned
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
Ive read post after post of your :bs: stories and your big bad 05 GT in the DC area. Its pretty funny once somebody calls you out in your area you start making up :bs: excuses. Wow... am I the only one seeing a pattern here? :bs: :bs: :bs:

You got a stock 03/04 Cobra tough guy?

Got Boost?

Established Member
Nick85 said:
I'm a lot more cautious these days and try to stay out of trouble. Sorry to dissapoint.

no your just alot more full of shit, i bet you were the kid everyone picked on in school so you decided to become an internet badguy huh :loser:

Nick85

Banned
Got Boost? said:
no your just alot more full of shit, i bet you were the kid everyone picked on in school so you decided to become an internet badguy huh :loser:

No the internet doesn't measure a man it's what he does. I've done some things that a lot of cowards in this country talk about doing every day.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Nick85 said:
You got a stock 03/04 Cobra tough guy?

Why... would you want a COOKIE if you could beat one?..... will you walk around telling everybody about it? WOW so you can POSSIBLY beat a STOCK 03 Cobra. just ONE 2-300 dollar mod on that car and your almost FULL bolt on GT goes to $hit. And NO I dont have a stock 03 cobra. Redneckbmxers Cobra just like I told you in the PM has CAI/Exhaust. Just remember he might have a supercharger but you have that 05 Auto FTW

QuikGT

Banned
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
ILL call out sick from work and sacrifice money +sick time just to show you how fast your car really is.

you mean fast for a tricyle right????!!!!! hahahaha....80mph traps are so damn slow!!!!!

Nick85

Banned
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
Why... would you want a COOKIE if you could beat one?..... will you walk around telling everybody about it? WOW so you can POSSIBLY beat a STOCK 03 Cobra. just ONE 2-300 dollar mod on that car and your almost FULL bolt on GT goes to $hit. And NO I dont have a stock 03 cobra. Redneckbmxers Cobra just like I told you in the PM has CAI/Exhaust. Just remember he might have a supercharger but you have that 05 Auto FTW

Are you a fat body?

Got Boost?

Established Member
Nick85 said:
No the internet doesn't measure a man it's what he does. I've done some things that a lot of cowards in this country talk about doing every day.

what, sleeping wihtout a night light?

Last edited:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Nick85 said:
Are you a fat body?

Once again nick85 not making much sense. :shrug: .... who has their BS'rs translator book beside them so they can tell me what hes trying to tell us

Got Boost?

Established Member
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
Once again nick85 not making much sense. :shrug: .... who has their BS'rs translator book beside them so they can tell me what hes trying to tell us

just trying to find some dirt to use on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread