Modded 05GT vs. 03/04 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
Um... are you talking about Nick or me. :shrug:

um, that would HAVE to be nick85. i look forward to seeing you walk his ass, then maybe me for shits and giggles.

FordRacing200

Banned
276SONIC03 said:
um, that would HAVE to be nick85. i look forward to seeing you walk his ass, then maybe me for shits and giggles.
haha this is gonna be like the Predator03 VS. 99stangkillinSS match up.....hahahahahahahah You'll have to chase Nick around his car in order for him to race you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
K I thought so but Im still hungover from last night/a bit incoherent. Ill try and call off from work but its been hectic around here. I honestly would rather see a Stock terminator hand him ass since thats what all this was started over. Altho with a groovy automatic like his it pretty much takes away driver error. :shrug: Who knows tho with a guy as bright as nick85 maybe he'll end up hitting the brakes instead of his gas

FordRacing200

Banned
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
K I thought so but Im still hungover from last night/a bit incoherent. Ill try and call off from work but its been hectic around here. I honestly would rather see a Stock terminator hand him ass since thats what all this was started over. Altho with a groovy automatic like his it pretty much takes away driver error. :shrug: Who knows tho with a guy as bright as nick85 maybe he'll end up hitting the brakes instead of his gas
:lol: :lol: :lol: "lemme race you again with my headlights off...they sucked too much power last time.." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
FordRacing200 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: "lemme race you again with my headlights off...they sucked too much power last time.." :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cory

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
RedneckBMXer24 said:
and dude, 05 GT's look like ass, and are slow.

cory

See now this is the fking :bs: I take offense to. Do you realize how many people you are offending with that comment?

GROW THE FCK UP! So if one person runs his mouth, then bash him for it, but don't lump all the cars together like that. It's not right.
I think most mature people will admit that its not ass nor is it slow. Maybe compared to a term it is (slow)...but the car itself if far better then you describe.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Sinultros said:
Wow. Too much hating, bs'ing, and dyno racing. This is why I pretty much only come to this site to check out the vids in the pics & videos forum..

And the Hottest Women thread ;-)

Riddla

Established Member
03Cobra05GT said:
See now this is the fking :bs: I take offense to. Do you realize how many people you are offending with that comment?

GROW THE FCK UP! So if one person runs his mouth, then bash him for it, but don't lump all the cars together like that. It's not right.
I think most mature people will admit that its not ass nor is it slow. Maybe compared to a term it is (slow)...but the car itself if far better then you describe.

+666 RedNeck= :loser: :kaboom:

Lets see if the GT500 is slow compared to a Terminator :burn:

Mr.B

Banned
Nick85 said:
So i'm on the interstate when I approach a silver 03/04 Cobra vert. Plate started with "JUB" and the guy driving had a serious attitude problem. Too cool for school type in his late 20's. Car looked stock. We clear traffic and are side by side. We hit it right away from 65 mph and race up to about 110...I put over a car length on him and was still pulling hard at higher speeds. He and his buddy looked pissed off. We get side by side again and this time I give 3 honks and hit it and he doesn't even race....guess he didn't want to lose again. :beer:

Ok...............I just had to open all the windows in my house to air out the amount of bullshit that I just read......................you sir, are a lying sack of shit. :) :) :)

Riddla

Established Member
Mr.B said:
Ok...............I just had to open all the windows in my house to air out the amount of bullshit that I just read......................you sir, are a lying sack of shit. :) :) :)

And you....stay in the smackdown threads.... :burn: no one let you out

FordRacing200

Banned
03Cobra05GT said:

it is slow...but it does look good :rockon:

BeyondLimitz said:
+666 RedNeck= :loser: :kaboom:

Lets see if the GT500 is slow compared to a Terminator :burn:
it is :read: :loser:

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
FordRacing200 said:

At least you think it looks good. BUT its not a slow car. Sure it is if you compare it to stuff out of its league (cobra)...but thats just not right.

Cobra stock will get walked by a C6 stock...soooo...thats not really a fair comparison either. Cuz if you look at it that way...cobras are slow...in fact...I bet thats what lots of guys on the vettes forums say when someone in a cobra posts a kill story about a vette.

I bet they all get their panites in a bunch when a cobra guy says he beat one...just like you guys do with the GT.

FordRacing200

Banned
03Cobra05GT said:
At least you think it looks good. BUT its not a slow car. Sure it is if you compare it to stuff out of its league (cobra)...but thats just not right.

Cobra stock will get walked by a C6 stock...soooo...thats not really a fair comparison either. Cuz if you look at it that way...cobras are slow...in fact...I bet thats what lots of guys on the vettes forums say when someone in a cobra posts a kill story about a vette.

I bet they all get their panites in a bunch when a cobra guy says he beat one...just like you guys do with the GT.
i think you're a little confused, but your on the right track, here i'll straiten it out. When a GT wins against a cobra....I'm happy for it...UNLESS its a bullshit story (case in point with Dick85) If its an 05 GT i'll resent it a bit but i don't flame for it if the cars built enough (like yours) where its respectable. I consider the 05 GT slow because when i was in an automatic 05 which was bone stock, it wouldn't even spin the tires.....and it just didn't feel fast....at all, it is faster then the 04 i guess.....but FAST is an opinion, not a fact

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
FordRacing200 said:
I consider the 05 GT slow because when i was in an automatic 05 which was bone stock, it wouldn't even spin the tires.....and it just didn't feel fast....at all, it is faster then the 04 i guess.....but FAST is an opinion, not a fact

Ahh see now we are getting somewhere.
I'll agree the automatics do nothing for me. And I agree, if you can't spin tires, then yeah, I could see how that would seem slow.
Have you been in 05 Manuals yet? Mine is stick, and let I was VERY easily able to spin tires in it. I could loose that back no prob. I hate to say this cuz its not good on the car...but I even did a couple full donuts with it when I first got it, on dry pavement lol...actually it was in 6 Flags parking lot. HA

Riddla

Established Member
FordRacing200 said:

it is :read: :loser:

If you say it is...stock for stock then you are a :loser:

GT500 will own 03/04 Cobra both in stock form :poke:

gotwood

Established Member
03silversvt said:
stock 05 gt rwhp is about 250 to the wheels buddy. a stock term averages about 380 to the wheels. The 390 hp as advertised is underrated. didnt you know that? Do the math. 75 hp is wrong. a term is putting out at least 130 more hp to the ground than you. cai and exhaust on a terminator puts it over 400 rwhp

See my sig. HAHAHA! I cant believe this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread