Modded 05GT vs. 03/04 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
i'll make you a deal nick, show up at MIR friday night(6-2). if you can race and BEAT kingcobra's 99, i'll have a 2003 sonic blue cobra there waiting. other than a FIPK it is BONE STOCK from front to back, and i'll go on the f1's. my only conditions are: you HAVE to beat kingcobra, and I get to video tape this sh*t.otherwise the cobra sits in the lot, and i get to just watch and enjoy the races like i planned. its just an offer, dont tell me youre gonna rip my head off and shit down my throat.

Last edited:

FordRacing200

Banned
276SONIC03 said:
i'll make you a deal nick, show up at MIR friday night(6-2). if you can race and BEAT kingcobra's 99, i'll have a 2003 sonic blue cobra there waiting. other than a FIPK it is BONE STOCK from front to back, and i'll go on the f1's. my only conditions are: you HAVE to beat kingcobra, and I get to video tape this sh*t.otherwise the cobra sits in the lot, and i get to just watch and enjoy the races like i planned. its just an offer, dont tell me youre gonna rip my head off and shit down my throat.
Don't worry man...i already know his response "I don't street race anymore" LMAO! :bash:

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
FordRacing200 said:
Don't worry man...i already know his response "I don't street race anymore" LMAO! :bash:

lol, this is a track only offer for nick. after this past weekend, the cops are out in tenfold around here. running him on a set of F1's will give him hope..... for about 300feet. :poke:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
i am the one kingcobrasvt_99 keeps talking about.

here's my facts... im 17, therefor im NOT a cop, im NOT on probation, and im pretty close to stock... so whats the excuse now?

dude, if you claim you put a car on what looked like a stock termy, then you would atleast hang right with me.

ill bet you $500 ill put ATLEAST 2 car lengths on you from a 40 roll to about 120.

BTW, since you were military, im SURE, you would claim your spec ops, and a sniper, right?

race me man, and put an end to all this BS, if i beat you so what, if you atleast somewhat hang with methen i could beleave you could beat a stock one, but you wont hang with me.

cory

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
BTW, your car is a POS, your a lying ass troll, because you think your auto 05 GT is the shit.

why didnt you get the 5 speed? dont tell me the dealers didnt have tons of them on the lot.

and dude, 05 GT's look like ass, and are slow.

cory

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
RedneckBMXer24 said:
BTW, your car is a POS, your a lying ass troll, because you think your auto 05 GT is the shit.

why didnt you get the 5 speed? dont tell me the dealers didnt have tons of them on the lot.

cory

exactly :beer:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Nick85 said:
I figured you for a punk. Don't pm me to streetrace again. This is Virginia. I don't know who you are. The law here looks at speeding like it's drug running. Oh and one more thing...you telling me you understand me being paranoid because "you're on probation" doesn't make me too comfortable about it either. Go find other people on the net to hang out with freak!

dude, how do you know this guy you supposedly beat didnt have a gun, and he was a mass murderer? you raced his ass.... SUPPOSEDLY....

ohh wait, i know why... you know your car is far superior, and you could EASILY pull away in your car that is far superior to all other cars on the road.

hey, i bet right afterwards you beat a heffner TT viper right?

cory

joegt38

Established Member
03Cobra05GT said:
I can't wait til my 05 is out of the shop. Especially now, just to see the look on some cocky cobra owners face when they get walked, and by what? NOT my cobra NO, but OMG a FKING GT!
I used to love there faces.....

FordRacing200

Banned
RedneckBMXer24 said:

cory
haha i couldn't agree more, he didnt get a 5 speed because hes a pussy...but watch em come up with some BS "my left leg was blown off in world war II so i can't drive stick" excuse :kaboom: :lol:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
Its funny how you (nick) post a kill story about a Terminator (ill assume its true) and seems like you want a cookie or something. But yet your too "paranoid" to race my SLOWER Cobra thats Naturally aspirated because you dont race "strangers" .... funny though I guess you knew the other terminator driver. And all the other cars you put bus lengths on. How about I MAKE time to run you at MIR in my SLOW 99 Cobra. Hey I mean what do you have to worry about youve already HUNG with a c6 z06 and Beat a terminator how could you lose to a slow a$$ 99 cobra?

What are your mods......

FordRacing200

Banned
RedneckBMXer24 said:
dude, how do you know this guy you supposedly beat didnt have a gun, and he was a mass murderer? you raced his ass.... SUPPOSEDLY....

ohh wait, i know why... you know your car is far superior, and you could EASILY pull away in your car that is far superior to all other cars on the road.

hey, i bet right afterwards you beat a heffner TT viper right?

cory
idk about him...but i beat one on my 05 Roadmaster 18spd.. :rockon:

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
FordRacing200 said:
haha i couldn't agree more, he didnt get a 5 speed because hes a pussy...but watch em come up with some BS "my left leg was blown off in world war II so i can't drive stick" excuse :kaboom: :lol:

thanks, now i gotta clean mt dew off of my monitor.lol

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
JLT CAI/ Accufab 60mm TB/March U/d pullies/ Fidanza Aluminum flywheel/Borla stingers w Xpipe/4.10 gears/suspension work/ Predator Canned tune

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I bluffed a bit on being a "slow" NA 99 Cobra. Still not faster then a Near bone stock terminator but I can run with 'em. Still havent taken it to the track but I know where I stand on the food chain. I just got this car about a month ago. If I get the chance to take any car to the track it will be the black one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread