Modded 05GT vs. 03/04 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Its funny how you (nick) post a kill story about a Terminator (ill assume its true) and seems like you want a cookie or something. But yet your too "paranoid" to race my SLOWER Cobra thats Naturally aspirated because you dont race "strangers" .... funny though I guess you knew the other terminator driver. And all the other cars you put bus lengths on. How about I MAKE time to run you at MIR in my SLOW 99 Cobra. Hey I mean what do you have to worry about youve already HUNG with a c6 z06 and Beat a terminator how could you lose to a slow a$$ 99 cobra?

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Maybe Ill see if he wants to run the strip car just for fun. I dunno if its worth the gas tho? :shrug:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
BTW he wont race redneckbmxers CAI/ Exhaust 03 SB Cobra cuz ......I dunno why. Apparently 600 dollars worth of mods on a terminator is to much for a full bolt on 05 GT

Got Boost?

Established Member
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
BTW he wont race redneckbmxers CAI/ Exhaust 03 SB Cobra cuz ......I dunno why. Apparently 600 dollars worth of mods on a terminator is to much for a full bolt on 05 GT

i wouldnt expect a full bolt on GT to beat a stock term....

Got Boost?

Established Member
gotta love living in fl, that car would be street legal haha, the only prob would be the rpms on the highway which would prolly be too high on that car....

Nick85

Banned
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
Its funny how you (nick) post a kill story about a Terminator (ill assume its true) and seems like you want a cookie or something. But yet your too "paranoid" to race my SLOWER Cobra thats Naturally aspirated because you dont race "strangers" .... funny though I guess you knew the other terminator driver. And all the other cars you put bus lengths on. How about I MAKE time to run you at MIR in my SLOW 99 Cobra. Hey I mean what do you have to worry about youve already HUNG with a c6 z06 and Beat a terminator how could you lose to a slow a$$ 99 cobra?

I figured you for a punk. Don't pm me to streetrace again. This is Virginia. I don't know who you are. The law here looks at speeding like it's drug running. Oh and one more thing...you telling me you understand me being paranoid because "you're on probation" doesn't make me too comfortable about it either. Go find other people on the net to hang out with freak!

Last edited:

Got Boost?

Established Member
Nick85 said:
I figured you for a punk. Don't pm me to streetrace again please. This is Virginia. I don't know who you are. The law here looks at speeding like it's drug running. Oh and one more thing...you telling me you understand me being paranoid because "you're on probation" doesn't make me too comfortable about it either. Go find other people on the net to hang out with freak!

dude you sound about 10 years old....yeah street racing is a :nono: but people still do it, i prefer track racing anyway

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Ok homo. This is why I said lets race at MIR. Its legal there you know?.... oh wait I 4got you have a slow a$$ AUTOMATIC GT... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA the only reason why you should have a auto IMO is if your running bracket racing or are running faster then 10 sec 1/4s in the 1320. Hey sissy boy why dont you stop posting up KILLS in roadkill drive thru if you dont want the :bs: flag pulled on you anymore and dont wanna get challenged.

Nick85

Banned
Got Boost? said:
dude you sound about 10 years old....yeah street racing is a :nono: but people still do it, i prefer track racing anyway

You should of seen this guy's PM's....asking where I lived, what color my car was, and to meet up... fook that.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
But what would I know.. Im just a "punk" that has two Cobras while your stuck with a GT.... which wouldnt be so bad....if it werent a AUTO...

QuikGT

Banned
Nick plz show us how mighty your 05 is and race kingCOBRA......i wanna see this 05gt that traps 80mph and whoops up on termys and keeps up with 06 z06s.....but barely beats stock srt4s in the 8th mile!!!!! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread