Modded 05GT vs. 03/04 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick85

Banned
So i'm on the interstate when I approach a silver 03/04 Cobra vert. Plate started with "JUB" and the guy driving had a serious attitude problem. Too cool for school type in his late 20's. Car looked stock. We clear traffic and are side by side. We hit it right away from 65 mph and race up to about 110...I put over a car length on him and was still pulling hard at higher speeds. He and his buddy looked pissed off. We get side by side again and this time I give 3 honks and hit it and he doesn't even race....guess he didn't want to lose again. :beer:

Got Boost?

Established Member
:bs: your cars power is no where near his not to mention you talk about pulling lengths on him at topend when you have 4:10's......a car with moe horspower and a higher gear getting pulled by a car with lower horse power and a lower gear on top end :bs: :bs: :bs:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
:bs: why do you confuse a Civic with SVT badges with a Cobra :poke:

:pop:

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
...........and we get to hear the punchline.................when???????????????

Wintermute

Banned
Throw a blower into yer mods and I start believing yer posts.

BTW the easiest was to tell an 03 from an 04 is the wheels, they didnt make chromies in 03 and they hardly made any straight stainless in 04.

primetime

Established Member
Nick85 said:
So i'm on the interstate when I approach a silver 03/04 Cobra vert. Plate started with "JUB" and the guy driving had a serious attitude problem. Too cool for school type in his late 20's. Car looked stock. We clear traffic and are side by side. We hit it right away from 65 mph and race up to about 110...I put over a car length on him and was still pulling hard at higher speeds. He and his buddy looked pissed off. We get side by side again and this time I give 3 honks and hit it and he doesn't even race....guess he didn't want to lose again. :beer:

LOL! Wow dude your posts just keep getting better. later Ron

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
Got Boost? said:
:bs: your cars power is no where near his not to mention you talk about pulling lengths on him at topend when you have 4:10's......a car with moe horspower and a higher gear getting pulled by a car with lower horse power and a lower gear on top end :bs: :bs: :bs:

Love the FLAG!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I smell it too! He didn't pull shit , but his pud!

FordRacing200

Banned
Oh Yeah and How'd you beat em aay Dick? A special "BS" mod? :lol1: You're such a fuggin ricer....go back to hondaforums.com where you belong along with your "my 05 is better than any mustang ever made because it looks like a 69" attitude and your ugly ass slow dog-o-matic GT (GT-Gutless Tank) :loser:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Got Boost? said:

guys youre jumping the gun, you need to take a closer look at his sig.

he's got Hawk brake pads and they normally come with a window sticker (good for an additional 50RWHP).

and Nick the only 'too cool for school" cocky 20 something year old WE ALL know is you.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Hmmm well if it happened nice kill. Ur car should be pretty fast.. and I think its beleiveable. Esp if it was a stock vert. What if a fully modd'd 98 cobra with some 4.30's raced a stock 03 cobra... would u have a problem with the 98 winning.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Im sorry dude but you are so full of shit. Your gt is a pig compared to 03/04. Take thar bs to a regular mustang gt site, not on here. All i do is read your post about how 05 gt's are this and that. In case you forgot, this is svtp. Dont keep writing crap tryin to start wars or trying to downgrade a cobra

Nick85

Banned
Awww what's the maaaatttter little tense about the flight? :lol:

Look who's here...the mighty Cobra owners defending the snake. That's admirable.

Just a question? How much does a Cobra weigh? Also how much power does it put down stock? Give me some gear info too....please. I want to see just how impossible this is. I must of been hallucinating all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread