Midwest (Iowa/Nebraska) Cruise 2012

03snkvert

Established Member
Ok guys, Kyle from 1320video may be stopping out Saturday, I told him to bring a few of his DVD's out in case anyone was interested in purchasing a video.

If you go to his site and there is a Specific Video you are interested in, please post it up and I will send him a PM to bring it out.

Black_Noise

2003 Mercury Marauder
Established Member
Ok guys, Kyle from 1320video may be stopping out Saturday, I told him to bring a few of his DVD's out in case anyone was interested in purchasing a video.

If you go to his site and there is a Specific Video you are interested in, please post it up and I will send him a PM to bring it out.

hell yeah. love thier site, and the videos

03snkvert

Established Member
Ok, so it is starting to look like there is a very strong Possibility of Rain on Saturday, I am trying to keep track of the weather as it has changed every day for the past 10 days.

What is everyone thought about the Rain. I want to see the Hourly forecast to see what time they are thinking about the rain. If it is late afternoon, I wouldn't mind still cruising up to CB and eating lunch, then maybe just heading back early.

What is everyone else thinking?

Looking here, doesn't look like it will be too bad:
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/co...ourly-weather-forecast/328799?day=3&hbhhour=9

As of now, I am still planning on going. Anyone that wants my Number please shoot me a PM. Please let me know if you are going or not!

Looks like there is a Chance of Rain in CB around 10am but looks good otherwise.

Last edited:

03snkvert

Established Member
That is the only thing that has me thinking also, but the only thing is, they don't tell you When there is a chance of Severe Weather. Generally it is Late Afternoon, or Late Evening.

I am just hoping this will change again, as it has every day this week!

mach1of03

Established Member
If the forcast stays the way it is i`m thinking i`m out also. Have one car to fix the hail dents on and don`t need another

Black Sex

Established Member
time will tell. If it rains here in the morning and not there, I still might come. I will be watching the weather also

gyl

Established Member
Yah...if its raining ill be out as well....800 plus rwhp and drag radials in the rain equal a mustang in the ditch...not fun

03snkvert

Established Member
The Forecast is looking a little better. The only time in CB there is a 50% chance of rain is around 12-1 the rest of the day it is looking like a 30% chance. Looks like the took the chance of severe storms out.

I hate the weather, I hope it changes some more for the better.

Black Sex

Established Member
Ok, the truck stop the Sioux City people are meeting at was closed, no big deal. Now it was brought to my attention that they closed the on ramp. So im going to change the meeting location to the southern hills hyvee gas station on sgt. road. Meeting at 10ish, leaving at 1015

M240Bravo

Established Member
Well we better be doing this tomorrow. Im at the dyno right now. Ill be bringing my lightning and cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread