Midwest (Iowa/Nebraska) Cruise 2012

03snkvert

Established Member
I am thinking the same thing. Looks like MAYBE some rain in CB around 9am, but looks good besides that!

I will be at Jordan Creek at 8am

M240Bravo

Established Member
I'm in omaha and we got some clouds but nothing bad. Only calling for maybe 30% of rain here as of now.

03snkvert

Established Member
Sounds Good, Hey if guys can drive there 100k street rods in the rain, there is no reason I cant drive my 20k Mustang

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
ok well I understand if anyone wants to back out. Looks like severe thunderstorms likely from 10am to 4pm. I think I am still going to go and see how it goes.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Wife and I agreed on waiting it out last night, then slept in this morning. ><

Looks like you guys are either getting rain or will be any minute. Sorry I didn't make it, but I'm not sorry about missing the rain.

Taylor_SVT

Is that a Phantom nicka?
Established Member
That'd be good. i wish i could have went, my buddy from my hometown with a 96 mystic chrome cobra went so i had a sneak peak of the cars.

cschoening09

Established Member
after seein all you guys there yesterday i had to make an account on here haha. it was a lot of fun. and now im thinkin of doing the 4v swap even after i just put a new motor in my gt.

03snkvert

Established Member
I want to thank everyone who came out! I knew one of these years the rain was going to get us.

Sorry we bailed a little early, it turned out to be a long day driving in the rain. We had perfect weather driving down, but as soon as we got to the Kum and Go at Neola, the clouds started looking pretty dark. We got reports of hail, but still decided we would forge on and try and beat it to Council Bluffs. We almost did, but as we got to the Mall of the Bluffs the skies opened up.

We ended up driving all the way home in the rain!

Users who are viewing this thread