Midwest (Iowa/Nebraska) Cruise 2012

gyl

Established Member
So where and when are des moines ppl meeting?
Nevermind...read the 1st post....1 car...just me,hopefully e85 will be on the route,its the only tune I have

Last edited:

03snkvert

Established Member
Nevermind...read the 1st post....1 car...just me,hopefully e85 will be on the route,its the only tune I have

I will do a little research for some e85 on the trip. We usually stop at a Kum and Go in Walnut Iowa, I will see if they have it, and I will look for somewhere in Council Bluffs.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Well, I may be out unless I ride with someone... Sale pending on the car, hopefully it goes through unlike the last 3 people I've dealt with, hahahah. Doubt I will have another one in time unless I land this job with John Deere. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

98SnakeHorse

Established Member
Im def hitting this up!!.
1 Mach1 2 people. If my turbo 95 is ready by then I would like to take that though.

03snkvert

Established Member

How many mile can you get out of a tank?

If you are meeting us at Jordan Creek, there is a Hy-Vee gas on the east side of the interstate. then there is a Kum and Go at Neola, which is on our drive there and back. It is 100 miles from Jordan Creek to the Station at Neola.

03snkvert

Established Member
Now that we are about a month away, I would like to get a head count of Cars meeting in Des Moines if I could. Maybe just shoot me a PM and I will send you my Cell# back.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Now that we are about a month away, I would like to get a head count of Cars meeting in Des Moines if I could. Maybe just shoot me a PM and I will send you my Cell# back.

I'll be there. Wife took the day off, so she'll be along as well. One car. I still have your cell.

IA Shelby

Established Member

Corey:

I will be meeting with you in DSM. I already have your cell.

What route are you planning to take over there? Interstate or backroads?

03snkvert

Established Member
Corey:

I will be meeting with you in DSM. I already have your cell.

What route are you planning to take over there? Interstate or backroads?

We will be taking the interstate! We do a small cruise through some of the back roads when we go on the cruise.

milhous

Established Member

I will be meeting you guys in DSM. I just bought some hubs/spindles tonight, and I should be ordering my axles,tires,calipers, brake lines and rotors on Monday. Then I just need to install everything and the 5 lug swap will be done.........

I got rid of my cell a while back while I was a super poor second time college student........ I still have your number, but no way to call 'ya.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
I will be meeting you guys in DSM. I just bought some hubs/spindles tonight, and I should be ordering my axles,tires,calipers, brake lines and rotors on Monday. Then I just need to install everything and the 5 lug swap will be done.........

I got rid of my cell a while back while I was a super poor second time college student........ I still have your number, but no way to call 'ya.

Milhous, your really need to get on that now that your over at Burke. Getting a hold of you through PM's and emails just isn't working. HAHAHAHA

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
hey alot can be said about not having a phone. I am just having a house phone when my contract is up. back on topic. I have been telling my customers about this cruise and have a couple more possible non mustangs coming. This should be a pretty big meet. looking forward to it.

milhous

Established Member
Milhous, your really need to get on that now that your over at Burke. Getting a hold of you through PM's and emails just isn't working. HAHAHAHA

Hey now, I enjoy living cheap. My monthly bills are little to nothing. That leaves more money for my damn expensive hobbies.

Also, lets do the 5 lug swap at your shop and you can roll with me on the cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread