Midwest (Iowa/Nebraska) Cruise 2012

M240Bravo

Established Member
Lol that sucks. Should have stayed and raced with us. Then eveyone could have stayed at kyles(1320 guy) house.

03snkvert

Established Member
I would have been very tempted if I knew everyone was going to go Racing!

Hopefully Kyle will put up some video!

03snkvert

Established Member
So, it is that time of year again. I am thinking the plan from last year is still a good idea, especially for the fact the Quaker Steak and Lube was willing to rope off parking for us.

What does everyone think?

There is going to be a Dyno Day here at the new Karls Performance I believe sometime in April if Anyone is interested. They are trying to get Bob Kurgan to come in and do some tuning, but that is a little Pricey unless you NEED it and then having Kurgan do your tune is very worth it.

Let me know what you think about the Plans and then we can set a date! I am thinking maybe Saturday June 22nd or Sunday June 23rd. Leaning more towards Sunday June 23rd, thinking maybe we can pick up a few more cars that cant make it because of Racing,Family Plans, work etc.

Last edited:

backwoods

Established Member
Id love to come wheres start and finish? I can bring atleast 2-3 cars for sure and can pry even get as many as 10 with this much time in advance need more details that will make or break for some of my crew

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

03snkvert

Established Member
Go back to the very first post for details. The Des Moines area guys usually meet up at Jordan Creek Mall in West Des Moines.

I think the only thing that will change from the First Post will be the Date.

IA Shelby

Established Member
So, it is that time of year again. I am thinking the plan from last year is still a good idea, especially for the fact the Quaker Steak and Lube was willing to rope off parking for us.

What does everyone think?

There is going to be a Dyno Day here at the new Karls Performance I believe sometime in April if Anyone is interested. They are trying to get Bob Kurgan to come in and do some tuning, but that is a little Pricey unless you NEED it and then having Kurgan do your tune is very worth it.

Let me know what you think about the Plans and then we can set a date! I am thinking maybe Saturday June 22nd or Sunday June 23rd. Leaning more towards Sunday June 23rd, thinking maybe we can pick up a few more cars that cant make it because of Racing,Family Plans, work etc.

I will put it on the calendar.

Although I am not doing anything crazy so no roll racing for me. I will enjoy being a spectator enjoying a sunny day with the top down.

03snkvert

Established Member
We meet in West Des Moines, and head to Council Bluff, from there we eat lunch and then usually go a hour or so cruise. We then usually meet back in Council Bluffs and head out.

With the Cruise route this year, we would probably break off when we get to 680 to head back to Central Iowa.

Users who are viewing this thread