Made a discovery

moot09

Established Member
EDIT-didnt know this had more than 1 page of responses. OP have fun, go get your car dynoed for fun, I got my sn gt dynoed for the hell of it for like 50 bucks.

Last edited:

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
+1..

Whats up with this section lately..:nonono:

it is getting kind of rough around here lately. i'll be the first to admit i didn't know a thing about these cars when i first joined. the op got excited about what the seller told him which was a lie. no need to bash him over it. have fun with your car man.:beer:

MLS

Established Member
The engine is sucking in hot air through a stock intake it could be loosing power

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Haha, OP stick with us and read the threads, you'll learn a lot!

Do some maintenance and freshen up the car, then do some minor bolt ons as money allows. Change the oil, tranny fluid, rear end fluid, coolant, plugs and wires, fuel filter, clean the imrcs, get a shifter, exhaust, gears, then do some suspension. It'll be even more of a blast! Enjoy! :rockon:

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
This section?

You notice that the first response raising an eyebrow to the 390hp claims was from LL himself.

I'd call that site wide.

+1. It was an outlandish claim that those of us seasoned SVTP members can smell the BS from miles away. Not to mention there is the never ending flood of threads like: Can a 03 Cobra eaton bolt on to my 97 Cobra? How can I make 450rwhp n/a? What gears for my 97 Cobra?

Its been said before, search function saves lives! LOL!

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
+1..

Whats up with this section lately..:nonono:

know it all Canadians... :shrug:

Congrats on the new car... Make sure you do a full fluid change ( oil, trans, rear, coolant ect) also, fuel filter and spark plugs because of the mileage.

Its cheap insurance.

I bet it feels like 390... I remember when I got my first cobra bone stock, that thing was fast as hell to me. :burnout: :rockon:

BraMas

Established Member
OP just do your self a favor and make sure you dont make the HP claim if your hanging out with other car guys. They will see right thru it and think your a Motard:beer:
And the 4V's love gear's I have 4.30's and love them Highway gas milage is pretty good but city milage is terrible with them
And I would get rid of that Hot Air intake. Your filter being open in the engine bay is only sucking in hot engine air. Look at rerouting it into the fender hole. Just my .02

Toasty

Established Member
know it all Canadians... :shrug:

As opposed to dumb americans?

Why is it that anytime someone has a beef with me in this forum that some retard trots out the country card?

I certainly dont trot out the dumb american card, as I know that in every crowd around this planet there are 20% of the people who are smart, 40% of the people that are ok-ish, and another 40% who are retards of one form or another. I'll leave it to you guys to decide which group cookie falls into.

Last edited:

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member

Why is it that anytime someone has a beef with me in this forum that some retard trots out the country card?

I certainly dont trot out the dumb american card, as I know that in every crowd around this planet there are 20% of the people who are smart, 40% of the people that are ok-ish, and another 40% who are retards of one form or another. I'll leave it to you guys to decide which group cookie falls into.

Retards. :beer:

cry about it.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member

it depends on what i'm working on that day but most of the time i feel retarded. today i did good though:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread