Made a discovery

97SlickSerpent

Established Member
So I just found out my cobra is NOT stock and makes 390rwhp.

Yay for that.

Boo for not knowing what was done to it:??:

97SlickSerpent

Established Member
Word of mouth from the seller. And I don't see why he would lie since I purchased the car from his wife about 4 or 5 days before I spoke to him. He would have no reason to talk up his, well, my car. I already bought it :thumbsup:

97SlickSerpent

Established Member
Payed 5500. Kinda pricey but worth it. Car has really been taken care of. I'll have pictures as soon as I give it a wash. Washed it 2 days ago but tried to take a shortcut through a neighborhood thats street was under construction the same day and got it dirty:nonono::nonono::nonono:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
You didn't think to ask him what was done to it after he claimed 390rwhp?

I wonder if you bought it from a guy that saw +25 hp!!! on the side of a Flowmaster catback box and started adding up the numbers.

There are only so many ways to get that kind of power and the vast majority of them would be obvious.

97SlickSerpent

Established Member
I decided to go out and take some pictures anyway. Its kinda dirty and theyre not the best pictures but oh well

DSCN2053.jpg

DSCN2054.jpg

DSCN2055.jpg

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i bet you he looked up the hp on an 03-04 instead of a sn95. not trying to burst your bubble.

Smoked SVT

Established Member
Yea def not. You also think 126k miles is low mileage and think that $5500 would be too much for a 390 rwhp n/a sn95??? Im starting to think my 61k mi car is getting too many on it...

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Weird to see a 390HP SN95 that looks stock under the hood and hasn't even been lowered... show some engine bay pics?

Hook up with a fellow local Cobra owner and see the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread