Lysholm 3.3 Owners, Come In

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Protip: Zip tie any vacuum lines. Regardless of what type of barbed fitting or w/e you use. You do not want to have to remove the blower to get to a blown vacuum hose behind the elbow.

MurderedMach

Established Member
Anyone have a pic of how the frps mounts on the vortech rails?anyone running division x rails?

You have to buy that sullivan FRPS Adapter that mounts to the rear of the Lysholm rails. Lethal has it.

I opted out of doing the Lysholm rails just for that reason and Purchased Lethals Upgraded Fuel line kit with the Div X rails. Thats what I'm waiting on now before I start the install.

D-MANN

Established Member
You have to buy that sullivan FRPS Adapter that mounts to the rear of the Lysholm rails. Lethal has it.

I opted out of doing the Lysholm rails just for that reason and Purchased Lethals Upgraded Fuel line kit with the Div X rails. Thats what I'm waiting on now before I start the install.

I didn't see anything that said it would clear the 3.3 lysholm. Did you get yours mounted up yet?

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
ITS ALIVE

th_lysholmvideo.jpg

Last edited:

db281gt

Terminator GT
Established Member
Lysholm 3.3

Heres a stupid question. As I am considering this supercharger also. Do you still have access to things like dip stick , firewall adjuster and other necessary items

MurderedMach

Established Member
Heres a stupid question. As I am considering this supercharger also. Do you still have access to things like dip stick , firewall adjuster and other necessary items

Very good questions, I as well am interested in these questions, but regardless of answer I'm already committed!!! ;)

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member

With the 5in intake and remote iac, those things are Def harder to get to. I'll take some closer pics when I get it back this week!

Users who are viewing this thread