Lysholm 3.3 Owners, Come In

Emwun Garand

Established Member

c_mart_28

Established Member
What does your fuel system consist of? (sorry if you've already listed it before..)

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
21lbs, I have ported heads/3" exhaust/Longtubes so the boost is lower than would be.

Street behavior is flawless. The cams behave good, RXT clutch is butter, etc. No complaints

:coolman:
That's awesome! I hope mine makes 720-750 on 21-23lbs, I'll know next week!

c_mart_28

Established Member
For what its worth, my proEFI has a gauge that estimates flywheel hp based upon air flow, injector duty and the volumetric efficiency of the engine, that gauge was showing ~890 hp last night...

Obviously not a number that is all that factual but at least I know its making some power. At 26 psi, it should be..

Emwun Garand

Established Member
26 psi is nuts. I have a smaller pulley but I think I'm done with the blower now. I enjoyed every bit of it, but I'm taking it off for a turbo setup, just have always wanted a turbocharged car.

c_mart_28

Established Member
I've had the good fortune being able to drive a turbo car and my car in the same day and what I will say is that the turbo car definitely makes for a more entertaining drive, especially with the way that it builds power.

On a drag strip however, it is certainly much more of a handful to make it go fast. Especially with a T56.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Making progress, waiting on a few feet of -8 for fuel rails and a few other odds and ends. Should be running by Sunday!
utf-8BSU1HXzUwNDEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HXzI1MDEuanBn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread