Lysholm 3.3 Owners, Come In

MurderedMach

Established Member
Alright guys, This blower has been sitting in my garage for months because I have just been on the fence about installing it. What do yall think about it so far? I want to make Mid 700's to possibly 800whp. What do you think it will take?

I have the stock pulley and I have the 3.75 pulley. Im also running a 4lb lower currently. I have long tubes, off road x, and magnapacks. Built t56, built SRA

80lb Injectors, Twin Gt Pumps, Lethals fuel line upgrade kit etc. Car is currently a Stock eaton car and makes 505/535 on E85. I will be tuning the Lysholm on the corn as well.

Just not sure on pulley/boost combos, what will be best route as I am still on stock shortblock/heads, but do plan on building a new shortblock within the next year.

Thanks

D-MANN

Established Member
I'm interested in hearing what other owners have to say as well. Looks like you got everything for a really awesome stout combo. Your car should move out for sure.

MurderedMach

Established Member
I'm interested in hearing what other owners have to say as well. Looks like you got everything for a really awesome stout combo. Your car should move out for sure.

Thank you sir. Hell I'm impressed at it with still being an eaton. Can't imagine another 250-300hp

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
I'm doing my 3.3 install along with fore 1200hp return system and 105lb injectors the 29th of this month. I'll be feeding her the corn as well with either a 4 or 6lb lower.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
With the stock pulley and a 4lb lower you should make 22-23 psi. With your set up on e85 you should be deep into the 700s with out an issue. I'm not sure if those pistons will be happy about it but you'll have no problem getting there.

MurderedMach

Established Member
I figure being on e85, I wont be having to shove the set up hard to achieve those numbers. I feel that if we tune it well it should last until my next shortblock goes in and then we can run some smaller pullies :)

D-MANN

Established Member
Not a lot of talk on the forums about these blowers anymore. Maybe they need to offer that discounted price again and get more out there.seems whipple still is the choice for bigger blowers. I'm curious since fuel rails are included if they have a frps mount on them?can someone post a pic of the rails?

brentsSVT

Established Member
Your gonna need more fuel. My fuel setup was just like yours and I was at 90% duty cycle at 19psi making 693. E85. Has a big hunger for fuel. I suggest you return style with dual 400s. Then spin that bad boy to 20-22psi. That will make 800rwhp.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Hit up HIGHPSI he has the 2nd one made. His car made 651 whp on 91 oct. Pretty sure he can hit 700-800 with the right fuel and tune.

c_mart_28

Established Member
I have one of these on my stock longblock Cobra.

Couple small issues I've had to iron out but I'm now running a Magnafuel sq-750 and 105 lb injectors, 4" upper and 4 lb lower on E85. Proefi car also.

Hoping to make near 700 hp.

I do have a 10lb lower pulley sitting on the shelf..~27 psi might be a bit much on a 100% stock longblock. I might just start with 3.75" upper and see where that takes me.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
I'm anxious to see how much boost it makes with stock upper (4.25) and 6lb lower. Stock upper is suppose to be 17psi, I really don't wanna push it to hard, don't wanna go over 22-23 psi.

c_mart_28

Established Member
5" inlet does rub on my hood.

But then again..I had to clearance my hood for the inlet also and it was supposed to clear also.

Users who are viewing this thread